Jack Monroe #102 Stop getting Bond wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has her finger been amputated yet? That poor woman never catches a break, does she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
So re the (imaginary) broken glass, has her kombucha exploded? Sending glass flying hither and yon?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Think she has changed her Twitter Bio...TV chef- dear hearts, I laughed up a lung
EC657932-2EF4-47CE-8D5C-1373EAEABE35.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
My 5yr old made less of a fuss over an imbedded splinter.

Please can we have an eye roll reaction soon?! Thankyou and duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What always baffles me is why the fook can't she get the three trains of whatever it is to the drs and get sorted rather than moan to twitter. I mean what else has she got to do. She could tweet from the train. Look a sheep?! Look another sheep?! Look a man on the train who looks like an asshole. It could be alittle adventure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Scrolling back through yesterday’s twitter fest and she claims her nearest walk in is 18 miles/3 trains/90 minutes away.

Is this another “extension of the truth”? Surely in an area like Southend, there are buses that are more frequent?

In related news, she was tweeting until 1 or 2am as far as I can tell so either the splinter has healed enough for her to type or got worse and she was up with a fever.
Come on, come on, keep up, only gross people use public transport!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Can anyone point me to the receipt from when she said what she earned from Hellman’s?

incidentally I notice the vegan society have been showcasing some of her recipes over the last few weeks so that’s another source of income alongside the Guardian and Express articles, the patreon, the website adverts etc

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
The do you drive isn’t the gotcha moment she thinks it is tbh, it just yet again shows how ignorant she is to anyone’s plight but her own fabricated one?

Maybe she should take some time to familiarise herself with Louisa’s back catalogue of work tbh. Ch4 news did a really interesting feature on kids in rural areas and how they were being excluded from further education & work because of a lack of affordable and reliable bus routes! Like one kid couldn’t go to college because there wasn’t a bus to take them there?!! Bus prices outside of London (can’t remember why but I think everything else was sold off?) can be shocking too, so many can’t afford it. If you’re working outside the home with kids having a car is likely cheaper than relying on public transport, and definitely easier.

If funds permitted she’d be in a Land Rover like mummy though and that’s where this resentment stems from!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Don’t think she was a tv cook before was she? She’s desperate to get back in tv.
Oh she must have decided to stop taking a break from TV, will be nice to see her back on our screens soon. Perhaps she’s back on This Morning

• Haha
Reactions: 69
The do you drive isn’t the gotcha moment she thinks it is tbh, it just yet again shows how ignorant she is to anyone’s plight but her own fabricated one?

Maybe she should take some time to familiarise herself with Louisa’s back catalogue of work tbh. Ch4 news did a really interesting feature on kids in rural areas and how they were being excluded from further education & work because of a lack of affordable and reliable bus routes! Like one kid couldn’t go to college because there wasn’t a bus to take them there?!! Bus prices outside of London (can’t remember why but I think everything else was sold off?) can be shocking too, so many can’t afford it. If you’re working outside the home with kids having a car is likely cheaper than relying on public transport, and definitely easier.

If funds permitted she’d be in a Land Rover like mummy though and that’s where this resentment stems from!
Omg I couldnt believe the price of the buses where I am now. Proper rip off. Thank god for Oyster cards man!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I have nearly choked on several beverages laughing over the last thread and this. *calls ambulance*

At work I got a shard of glass from a device embedded in my thumb. It was there for 4 months, peak lockdown. Although very obvious and eventually puffy and hot while it was working it’s way out, I needed no sick days, pharmacy trips, medical attention, I don’t think I even had an internet meltdown.

She’s such a parody of herself at this stage. Doesn’t she realise that this nit picky self righteousness has been learned from her by her following? Squigglenet is self aware

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.