Jack Monroe #102 Stop getting Bond wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mate I don’t know whether to nominate you for a pride of Britain award or a Victoria cross medal.

Reactions: 37
Why is she buying stuff if she doesn’t know what she’ll use it for? I tend to plan/prep what I’ll make after having a snoop for what’s on offer and buy bits to fill in the gaps?!
Exactly, she does not even realise what clues she is giving off. If you are poor or not even poor, you don't shop like that. It is pure GREED! If it was a huge amount of other veg and it was nearly off and she had bought it to cook a massive meal (to put it into the freezer or,even better, share), yes, but not for the sake of it.

Reactions: 19
I'm getting beardy twat vibes. I think he is probably a secret posho.
Me too, but I think that every single Frau and Herr of the coven have reached that advanced state to call her/himself a medium. Bc we literally start to shake with our whole bodies when there is fraud in sight/creep alarm.

Reactions: 23
Jack: 'I love sprouts! I'm going to finely slice them, then add a sprinkling of totally dry herbs. Going to waft them past an open window, mix in some stuffing then cook them inside a shoe'

Reactions: 55
Ah Brussels, more parping in bed then!

A random selection. Brussels and apple stew, anyone? Xx

Reactions: 18
I'm sat here in shock over the photo of her lunch. It's not pesto it's wet salad leaves covered in oil

Reactions: 30
Those mushrooms are large, but no way are they as big as her face. It is called perspective. She is holding the mushroom closer to the camera (phone).

It brings to mind Father Ted, these toy cows are small, those out there in the field are far away. Small, far away.

Reactions: 72
Jack's new SocMed mentor? Pleased to have been featured in his latest video, it is easy to see their respective influence upon one another's body of work.

Cabal...he’s a comedian. This could be some meta-trolling by him

Reactions: 25
Jack, i’m shattered. Are we in the larder or not? Asking for my thumbs.

This may be naff but if she really did eat the bum off the biscuit that’s just awful.

Reactions: 33
I have an effing zoom call now. All I can say is I can’t wait for eleventybillion hilarious comments when I catch up later

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.