Jack Monroe #102 Stop getting Bond wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before I go and scream into the void, why is she telling people in the latest “Mac and slop” recipe not to put anything metal in the microwave?

Who exactly does she think her readers are? Toddlers?

Hnnnngggggghhhhh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’m BUSY but are multiple soaps trending BECAUSE of her or is she just getting involved? If she’s relevant enough to start two trends, stop the world, I want to get off.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry Jack, someone beat you to a vegan Klingon Gagh 12 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Over on IG, she has really cranked up the saturation on the photos - check out the table below the photo and compare the wood 😁

Reactions: 13
Why not give them some publicity then? Your mate Dave would love the shoutout to a million eyes I’m sure!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Eating her cooking could be one of the live challenges. I would rather take my chances with the maggots and tartantulas.
Oh good, today is 'what's your faaaaavourite leaf' Jack for all that cheapy cheap cheap, boring engagement 🥴

View attachment 305464
Boots used to do their own oatmeal soap. I also liked the Culpepper soaps like Stephanotis and Jasmine. Coal tar and Pears reminds me of my Auntie’s house.

Reactions: 11
The greengrocer and the bakers, she is LOCAL AND MINDFUL REMEMBER - she's one stop away from bumping into Bert from Mary Poppins

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So £20 is now expected to extend to feed 3 people when she couldn’t even manage to feed 2 last time without finding random ingredients in the cupboards Ocado shop? Are the frozen leftovers ever going to be eaten?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Is she ticking another thing off the cabal list? Actually going to the greengrocers like she said she would? Colour me surprised! Good. She's middle class and she can afford to.

Reactions: 39
Are chocolates appreciated? I always get them from customers at Christmas but don’t eat them as I’m Vegan. I donated them last year but won’t do it again if they could go else where.
Check with your local foodbank. Ours actively asks for chocolate around Christmas time. They put hampers together for families and ask for very specific items to create these. Boxes of non-alcoholic chocolates are on the list.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So £20 is now expected to extend to feed 3 people when she couldn’t even manage to feed 2 last time without finding random ingredients in the cupboards Ocado shop? Are the frozen leftovers ever going to be eaten?
Surely Bubble Buddy will have food money too...why still just £20?!

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Jack's new SocMed mentor? Pleased to have been featured in his latest video, it is easy to see their respective influence upon one another's body of work.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Exactly Alan, Karen and Nana being used the same way. Call your actual Gran whatever you want, but used in a derogatory way.... piss off. It’s also woman who use both these terms a lot, way more than men in my experience
this is v valid and I’ve definitely called some of her tit nana tit before, it’s not something I’d ever thought about so really sorry fraus ❤ I won’t encourage any more nana discourse so back on topic, the topic of LARD...

lard soap - we need to pray she wants to repent for her palm oil sins and decides to treat us to some #content on it. Imagine an IGTV on lard soap? Heaven x

body shop are also doing some icky MLM scheme at the mo which is a shame, feels like such a deviation from what they once were.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.