Jack Monroe #101 The bubble bursts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so unlucky. A cough just before DKL, a cut foot before Hellman’s... she should wrap herself in bubble wrap whenever she has an actual job coming up.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She’s so unlucky. A cough just before DKL, a cut foot before Hellman’s... she should wrap herself in bubble wrap whenever she has an actual job coming up.
Black eye before the housing speech thingy...forgot to take meds before going to the big secret filming shoot with tall handsome celeb...

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I get the vibe she used to be one of those girls who’d pretend they were a horse at playtime at primary. Trotting around the playground and neighing.
I was that prancing Arabian. You had to tie your anorak around your neck with the empty sleeves behind so that your best mate could ride you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Updated:

Screenshot_20201108-171918_Opera.jpg

5. Forgot to take meds before secret shoot with Tall Man.
6. Splinter/hand injury day before Guardian cooking demo.

Thanks to @ChickenPorridge for number 5.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Feel how you feel about Remembrance Sunday but wasn't half her case against ole Hopkins that she would never even dream of so much as looking askance at a war memorial because of her military family? And I would also respect people's right to quiet and private reflection should they not vomit their every trifling thought onto the internet.

Then again, she did a tweet recently which was a major neg on her brother and/or the armed forces, wish I'd screenshot it but I'm not good at the receipts.

ETA: what is this splinter? A bleeping javelin. Melt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
"Strewth"

She posted a bag of Monster Munch to Aus this week so she's Aussie now okay throw another shrimp on the barbie Sheila

• Haha
Reactions: 31
22DED176-A04F-45D4-A57C-B4DCCC744571.jpeg
4C47801D-0CC1-4092-9FF5-64B21617C79E.jpeg

It is genuinely hilarious to me that she is so starved for content and attention that she’s arguing about Bond. It’s just too Partridge.

9D0117F5-083B-4999-A558-9FBF37737C87.jpeg

Strewth again. Never change, Jack.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
View attachment 303714View attachment 303715

It is genuinely hilarious to me that she is so starved for content and attention that she’s arguing about Bond. It’s just too Partridge.

View attachment 303717
Strewth again. Never change, Jack.
JM you bleeping gonad you even admitted you weren't au fait with all of the film's ... So no you aren't the expert you claim to be once again.
Her splinter histrionics on today of all days have me proper angry.

Apologies.

ETA.. this Bond theory is coming to us as soon as she's taken it off Reddit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Sorry, back from the past again...(killing me not being able to post in real time!)
Just wanted to say tgst @Fruitjack makes an excellent point about black pepper.
It is unbelievably warming and very therapeutic. I'm not an aromatherapist, but I do like to use oils for minor ailments. Black pepper oil is one of my favourites for a common cold.
A couple of drops in a warm bath with ginger oil is like a cuddle when you are poorly. Just remember to not wash your face whilst in the bath!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.