Jack Monroe #101 The bubble bursts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think all the baby talk is because louisa wants a child with Jack? It would make sense wouldn't it?
God, I hope not. Using your womb to entrap a partner is gross.

if Louisa wants a child she is on a position to do it alone.

Reactions: 16
this is all so creepy and uncomfortable. Does Louisa enjoy being spoken about like she is a stupid child? Why did Jack suggest it was one of the 'conditions' of bubbling as if Louisa was the one begging to be let back into the bungalow of sentient mirrored nightmares? Must be very confusing for SB too, and will be stressful for him when it goes to tit again and his mum has another histrionic breakdown - hopefully the next one will involve less terrifying wigs and unwell kittens.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Gracias mi amor. ❤❤ To start the thread off with a whimper, here’s her hootsuite offering. I do not understand the point of these, they’ve been at 6.55, 7.30, 8. So random. View attachment 302223
Remember - the Canal are Scooby Doo and friends and Jack is the baddy - “I’ll get those pesky do-gooders, this will finish them off once and for all” *shakes fist angrily*

Congrats on another fab title Hi Ho ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I finally had a dream about this thread! Pleased to announce JM didn't make an appearance. The star of the show was @Alansbigplate who was in charge of getting us to make reenactments of the face swap gifs. 😂

To keep this on topic, how is each version of JM more irritating than the last?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
That is exactly the opposite of what I was suggesting, so elitism has no bearing on it. Love, or emotional intelligence, or susceptibility to emotionally manipulative behaviour has nothing to do with whether or not someone has a successful career. It is irrelevant whether Louisa was a checkout assistant at ASDA, or Head of News at Channel 4, nor is it relevant what "giddy heights" Jack has attained.

I just wished that while Louisa was estranged from Jackie she had met someone else. That would have made it more difficult for Jack to use her manipulative and gaslighting techniques to get her to return.

Just my opinion.
Oh no, I wasn’t suggesting you were implying this!!!! I was adding to what you were saying and pointing out that when people say “she is a head of news, she should know better” I feel that regardless of what level people are in their employment, they are equally susceptible to being controlled coercively.

Sorry if I gave the wrong impression 😔.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Going on from what @Oofadoofa said in the last thread about Jack liking having superior knowledge over somebody (so in this case, cooking and L's lack of cooking skill), I thought it a good point to remind us all of this receipt.
View attachment 302238

(Good morning all 😊)
Thinking about this more, it’s such a clear power-play. The same as her giving ‘lessons’ and going straight for complicated stuff, she clearly loves the opportunity to show her dominance. “NO, that’s WRONG! I’ll show you AGAIN..” etc etc. The thing is, that dynamic will never change. Even if the student surpasses her own efforts (not hard) then this won’t be praised or even acknowledged - only considered, in her own words, competition (‘competitive’). What a mentalist.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Right, so on Jack's ridiculous fridge list, why is the second sticker-concealed person allowed to come to the bungalow for 'formal childcare'? Has SB got a nanny?! How many staff does she employ? Is this bungalow actually Downton flipping Abbey?

The only other thing I can think of is it's Caroline, and they're fibbing to HMRC about what her actual role is because as an admin she could and should be working from home but Jack wants her there in person?
I didn’t think it was Louisa, but then I don’t always 'get' what’s going on. I figure making it look like Louisa is for our benefit. it took me a moment to realise mama was her not her mum

also if you are teaching someone to cook why not start with straight basic stuff, not idiot stuff 🙄 silly me of course she doesn’t know basic stuff.

Reactions: 15
I don't know but if I was seeing someone and they insisted on not being outed as being with me I would be offended. I get privacy and all that but why can't she say. Such and such is bubbling with me and the kid and then shut up about it. All this BB is doing this and that is silly.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Next time I have a class of absolute beginners, I'm gonna take a leaf out of Jack's book. Rather than starting with, "Hello, how are you? My name is Guillem" we'll open with the third conditional, followed by passive vs active moods. I'll also tell my yoga teacher to forget sun salutations for beginners, better to start them off with headstands. Look, I can be a maverick too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Next time I have a class of absolute beginners, I'm gonna take a leaf out of Jack's book. Rather than starting with, "Hello, how are you? My name is Guillem" we'll open with the third conditional, followed by passive vs active moods. I'll also tell my yoga teacher to forget sun salutations for beginners, better to start them off with headstands. Look, I can be a maverick too!
It is just so backwards isn’t it.

I”ll run an ultramarathon before attempting the couch to 5k.

I’ll teach about DNA replication before the differences between plant and animal cells.

Buy her the Delia how to cook books 1,2 and 3 and she’ll know more than you in no time Jack dear.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.