Jack Monroe #101 The bubble bursts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god - I just looked at the ‘sausagne’ ‘recipe’. I can’t believe she really had the nerve to type that out. Sausages (in raw), tinned tomatoes, dried pasta sheets and cheese. That’s it. 🤮
so much lard and bland, such a waste of food, taste, money and calories.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can you imagine, you are a professional women with a job at the top of your field, you fancy something simple for your evening meal, say tinned cream of tomato soup and a cheese toastie on the side (88p) Your narc other half insists you have (insert pretentious Italian name here) stuffing and tomato puree soup and stale bread and desiccated Italian hard cheese on the side (44p) It's not going to last!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The labelling of the fridge is so controlling! I bet she’s a right MITHER if you put something in the wrong base draw. It’s a completely arbitrary system set up on a whim so that she has an excuse to lecture BB and SB about how much better than them she is. We all know her 2 storey bungalow is an absolute state, the cutlery drawer alone is an accurate representation of how she actually lives so why is she pretending that she cleans and organises everything like she works in a restaurant.
Also the cheek of her to say we’re gaslighting her 😂 you’re right Jack this site is none of your business, so duck off you prickly wench and stop obsessively reading it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Bets on how long it will take Jack to try and insert herself into Marcus Rashford’s efforts YET AGAIN following the Government’s U-turn on school meals?
Speaking of which, I wonder what has become of the TOP SECRET WORK she claimed to be doing with him? 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Bets on how long it will take Jack to try and insert herself into Marcus Rashford’s efforts YET AGAIN following the Government’s U-turn on school meals?
Speaking of which, I wonder what has become of the TOP SECRET WORK she claimed to be doing with him? 🤔
It's Sunday. She'll be pretending to be too busy doing her food shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just had a look at that, fantastic stuff! She's got to try and attach herself to it somehow hasn't she? At the very least hint at all her behind the scenes work again 😂

Cue all the squiggles suggesting collabs with MR again... 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That reminds me - did anything ever come of her promise to curate a book of essays from people for BLM? After her impassioned 'white as mayonnaise' speech? She's probably working on it. Yes that will be it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Just had a look at that, fantastic stuff! She's got to try and attach herself to it somehow hasn't she? At the very least hint at all her behind the scenes work again 😂

Cue all the squiggles suggesting collabs with MR again... 🥱
The squiggles are a bit hard of thinking aren’t they.
I mean, look what Marcus Rashford has achieved. Does he look like he needs help, let alone from a self-obsessed fading food blogger? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That reminds me - did anything ever come of her promise to curate a book of essays from people for BLM? After her impassioned 'white as mayonnaise' speech? She's probably working on it. Yes that will be it.
I’m also interested in what happened to her promise to donate the proceeds of that terrible monetised BLM video she did. She said she’d post the receipts. That was the beginning of June, it is now November.
She’s shameless.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
She's finally added the water needed for the Pangrattato Al Pomodoro! So that must have been her work the other night!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Didn't she promise to change the format of #JackMonroesLetdownLarderByJackMonroe to be, um, replies not main tweets? (not a twitterer, not sure of the terminology)

She never does anything she says she will. I hate to say it, but I'm starting to suspect she didn't really go for a piss and a sandwich that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Is her video still online? I never saw it and am curious, but I can't seem to find it

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wonder how long she's going to keep these Hootsuite posts going...
Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 07.26.19.png

Apparently these oats contain 3 of your 5 a day...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Marcus Rashford achieved all this without pretending he's short of money now. Jack if you're reading it's not necessary to keep pretending you cant afford butter

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s so top secret, that even Marcus is unaware

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.