Jack Monroe #101 The bubble bursts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aargh, I like Bircher muesli but I make my own with fresh grated apple and lemon juice, raw oats, plain yogurt and nuts and fresh fruit if available. Could use nice apple juice to put on oats if you don’t have any apple to grate. It was originally a light meal prescribed by Swiss Doctor Bircher many many years ago.
I occasionally make it, it's a nice change, but not every day

Reactions: 8
Has she honestly chosen the last 20 minutes to spout this trolling pish and not share her views on Biden becoming president??

Mind you political Jack is just as irritating as righteous Jack.

Reactions: 33
Same, just made her look utterly clueless tbh
Tbh I prefer Jack posting ' curry, soup, stew' to her lame attempts at incisive political commentary, although her coluring in is really neat, and she doesn't go over the edges.

I've just had a look a Trump's Twitter account, I thought it was a spot account, but appently not. It looks I Ile he is having problems with caps lock.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don't think any of us here are jealous of your life Jack. I can sleep at night but I know you've been struggling recently. Guilt from conning folks will do that to you.

And generally those people living their lives don't live them through the internet. But you do you FAM.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Can we just confirm that Jack is no longer the poorest of the poor now? She can afford butter, yes? She can afford her own shopping trolley, yes? She can afford Ocado, Sainsburys and Tesco deliveries all in the same week, yes? She can afford a massive fridge just for her fruit and veg to swing a cat if it wishes, yes?
Has she switched off her tip jar and paypal yet?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Shall we organise a whip round & Uber eats her a veggie burger?
they’ve done up the dairy milk mcflurries they’re FANCY now! The smushy texture may be triggering though, we must keep her on solids.

Giddy fizzing smug Jack is bizarre, none of us are seething over anything? I can’t wait for the impending ch4 show or additional sentient / Cotswolds co goods for us to triangulate? The coven is thriving too babe don’t you worry about us 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
So, watching the BBC news and the interviewer just asked 2 students how they would be celebrating... they replied with champagne and egg nog.

Bubbly egg in your stomach 🤢🤢🤢🤢.

Why are there reminders of gross egg all the time now?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.