Jack Monroe #101 The bubble bursts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0950DA61-1A4A-48F6-8ED1-8A0A272D1137.jpeg
But, but Nooch is a nutritional yeast product that gives food savoury umami flavours, just like your....
NO, IT‘S ENTIRELY DIFFERENT!
But.....it’s not. It’s not exactly the same, I’ll give you that, but it’s the same SORT of thing?
NOOO! GET THE duck OUT OF MY NICHE! I INVENTED THIS! ALTHOUGH I‘VE SAID I DIDN‘T, WHAT I MEANT WAS THAT I DID. COMPLETELY! MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
she is defo spending qual time with BB. Every move they make is documented on Twitter! There is no time to engage.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
she is defo spending qual time with BB. Every move they make is documented on Twitter! There is no time to engage.
There is currently a twitter argument going on with her former BFF Owen Jones regarding a certain feminist author Helen Lewis.... I give it about 40 minutes before she wades in on the TERF wars pretending she is the absolute expert.

Or PA could announce and we could have a newly coloured in election sheet with lots of nice blue and red hearts.

Either way it would prevent a fourth base picture 🤢.

ETA I spoke too soon. There is now something on Instagram. I don’t know what it is. It looks like it was meant to be a stew but lost its way somewhere between first and second base.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Did anyone else
1. read that as relinquishing control of her labia
2. Think we were meant to.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
ED2DBDAC-42E6-4F22-B39D-CB406CD4D7EA.jpeg
B8CD6C81-2E0F-4305-BEB0-CCB30E5C602C.jpeg
B8C82CBC-4E04-4241-BCC3-F45E224D4552.jpeg
EB970331-050B-47BC-8FBC-BD2B91461C7A.jpeg

Is she actually going to do the performative poverty shop with LC? A ‘nan’ trolley each?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I don't have the emotional energy to wade through all of the threads that I've missed (I think I joined around #93), but I'd love to relive the weird sideboard modelling shots through your eyes, Housefraus! I've read the thread where JM waded in, but can anyone point me toward the Viv (RIP) dress/sideboard thread. I've done a search, but coming up with too many options. Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Today she has already used the phrases “chat tit get banned innit” and “fam”, and I’ve cringed so hard I’m looking at my large intestine.

YOU ARE A MIDDLE CLASS WHITE GIRL WITH PROFESSIONAL PARENTS, BROUGHT UP IN A DETACHED FIVE BED IN SEASIDE SUBURBIA. Stop using black vernacular, you embarrassing little scrotum.

ETA - according the the 2011 census Southend is 91.6% white. I assume an even higher percentage in the retirement haven of Thorpe Bay. Get to absolute duck, Jackie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Ooh look, jack’s made more brown sludge in a bowl. Times two. YAWN.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So they've had soup for lunch then soup for dinner? What greedy little goblins they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I don't have the emotional energy to wade through all of the threads that I've missed (I think I joined around #93), but I'd love to relive the weird sideboard modelling shots through your eyes, Housefraus! I've read the thread where JM waded in, but can anyone point me toward the Viv (RIP) dress/sideboard thread. I've done a search, but coming up with too many options. Thank you!
13th June. Thread #26.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.