Jack Monroe #101 The bubble bursts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck is Louisa meant to know this? It's like the Krypton Factor mental agility test ffs.
I know right? That labeling system makes me feel anxious just looking at it. It makes no sense at all. She is setting poor Louisa up for failure. What's the betting she moves the labels around at night to mess with BB even more.

Reactions: 30
'Damn you all for coaxing information out of me that nobody wanted or needed to know! I must tweet everything, regardless of how banal it is. Obviously you all want to know about it because I'm fascinating!'

She's an extra large turd today. Like she bought out this shittiness she normally saves for best.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I know right? That labeling system makes me feel anxious just looking at it. It makes no sense at all. She is setting poor Louisa up for failure. What's the betting she moves the labels around at night to mess with BB even more.
You know what this reminds me of?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I honestly don't understand how it's possible to dislike a stranger so much.
yes, THIS! I am seething here at the utter hypocrisy of the £20 poverty cosplay shops, when there's tapenade and effing mushroom effing ketchup in the effing bloody fridge. AND effing fresh herbs AND AND AND <explodes into a nuclear cloud>

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
yes, THIS! I am seething here at the utter hypocrisy of the £20 poverty cosplay shops, when there's tapenade and effing mushroom effing ketchup in the effing bloody fridge. AND effing fresh herbs AND AND AND <explodes into a nuclear cloud>
weren’t the £20 shops/I can’t afford butter tweets only a couple of weeks ago? Have all her followers just forgotten??

maybe this is why she had find a way to talk about her “royalty cheque”

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The fridge organisation may have come in handy when she was alone and found that random egg in the fridge door. Would also limit the incidents of finding manky old veg in the back of the fridge, which half her recipes are based on

I get the feeling that this was L’s idea (as Jack is the permanently disorganised hoarder). That or she’s setting up another situation to slag L off over when she misjudges the imminence of a carrot
what a miserable way to live. I hope she lets her child eat whatever fruit he want's but somehow can't imagine it.

this has overtones of sleeping with the enemy. L probably starts shaking when JM checks the fridge.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Looking at that more closely...surely even the most hard of thinking squiggles must realise she has (at least) two fridges? She's using that space so inefficiently, there's no way her door would hold everything else, and what about leftovers etc?

The organisation system was probably dreamed up this morning (or maybe on Thursday night - that was her working all night?). It'll last a week. We've seen her **trigger warning for MancBee** cutlery drawer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.