Jack Monroe #101 The bubble bursts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been feeling a bit uncomfortable with some of the comments about Louisa being stupid to go back to Jack, that she knows what she's like, that she is an intelligent woman with a high powered job so it's her own fault.
I realise that this is because I have been in a similar situation (though my narc was way more covert and I wasted 6 years trying to help him) so it is triggering to me. It may not be what is going on in this situation at all, but it does look very similar.
I hope this link works, as it's the best information I have found on the subject to explain it to people.
Trauma Bonding
exactly this. I didnt realise how abusive my ex husband was until I found myself in a healthy relationship. Also the abusive partner can be replicating behaviour experienced by the other as a child, which makes it even harder to identify.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
hate that tweet about people "coaxing" info out of her. if you didn't put the video up with dumb, unintelligble labeling, people wouldn't ask you what they mean. You do know that you don't have to reply to every tweet, Jack?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
WHERE ARE ALL THE bleeping EGGS SHE CHOMPS ON ALL NIGHT?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
She's *already* making pass agg complaints that Louisa hasn't put things away properly and Louisa's only been there for a couple of days. This does not bode well.

Screen Shot 2020-11-07 at 14.32.05.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Screenshot 2020-11-07 at 14.32.06.png

So... your son (who is a child) or the woman who split up with you because you were awful to her and continue to be awful to her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Grand sigh? She really is a teenager. It is terrifying to know this much about a stranger’s fridge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm gonna become an egg truther.

WHERE. ARE. THE. EGGS?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
God, the door of her fridge must be absolutely massive to hold the eggs, yogurt, milk, cheese, butter, condiments, anchovies, random jars... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.