Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww look at ickle Jackie playing at being Lady Bountiful today. She loves a dress up box. All because she knows we are watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does she go on about food 'speaking to her soul' and being her 'language of love' and all that complete pish.
When every single bowl of food she photographs and shares looks like the culinary equivalent of a hate duck?
And not even a good one at that. The sort i have heard of you wake up after and loatheing yourself more for having attempted. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love how vlad is reminding me of all the other crappy things she's done.
Screenshot_20201105-222049_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Why does she go on about food 'speaking to her soul' and being her 'language of love' and all that complete pish.
When every single bowl of food she photographs and shares looks like the culinary equivalent of a hate duck?
This is the woman who said she's not interested in food unless it's political 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My eyes nearly popped out of my head!

EB6E430E-F19A-4921-AC41-24AA88ED467B.png

I’m sure our Jackie will get her shout out once Marcus discovers the joys of Letdown Larder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Jack joined the fire service in 2007 (month unknown) and left in October 2011, so a maximum of 4 Bonfire Nights. Probably maximum 3 as she would have been on maternity leave in 2010.

PS she hated Bonfire Night but loved Christmas, the busiest day of the year? What a bleeping sociopath... "Oh goodie, a record number of burn victims screaming into my ear! Pass the vegan pigs in blankets!"
My brother in law is a fireman (not a call handler) and says its actually the run up that's more worse than the actual night of Nov 5th. He would also rather die than get lumped in with someone like Jackie.

Reactions: 31
My eyes nearly popped out of my head!

View attachment 301058
I’m sure our Jackie will get her shout out once Marcus discovers the joys of Letdown Larder
If she keeps posting those highly edited photos, MR might get tricked into giving a shout out to 12 year old Jack from Southend: a lovely young lad who spends an hour after school offering recipe advice

• Haha
Reactions: 97
So are we thinking selfie with a pissed off looking Cooper, featuring Peter Pan Jack?
Inevitable - I’ll sound the *floof klaxon* when it happens.

If he is awol, I hope he comes home safely. Besides, he’s probably got a Brexit stockpile stash of teeny golden tins of cat food to consume.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just seen the cat thing. Mine has been out once all week and he is extremely pissed off about it. Even though he's not bothered by them unless they are the absolutely massive ones, I still wasn't gonna take the chance he'd be spooked and run into a road, or hide in someone's shed and get locked away. You can't rely on people only letting them off in the dark unfortunately. Luckily my current dog doesn't care at all but my last boy did... big whopping 36kg dog on your lap shaking and trembling made me realise just how scary animals can find them. :(

Hopefully Cooper makes it home safely (assuming this isn't a lie for attention, which I know is 50:50 😕).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I am always very very careful when talking about gender stuff - not blowing my own trumpet at all but I studied gender and wrote my dissertation on gender issues in education under one of the leading scholars in the field at University, and still would never try and insert myself in any kind of debate as although I have studied it I haven't lived it. One of my good friends is trans though, and the abuse they get day to day is sickening - and Jack’s trans phase is one of the main things that turned me from being a fan. My friend detests her and says she is incredibly damaging to the cause - the whole lesbian vs trans argument is one i don't even want to touch but she makes me so angry when she tries to insert herself into trans stuff. Rant over and I really apologise if I said anything insensitive on this subject
Always impressed what fine Frauen and Herren are in the coven. And how sensitive they are towards a multitude of issues- the exact opposite of how JM wants to portray us. I too have no right and 1st hand experience of this matter but also have 2 friends who had the surgery when it was (and it still is) very dangerous. It is a rollercoaster to be on and never would I have diminished their case, immense suffering and bravery. Again, this is why I have a certain view of JM-she certainly does not contribute to the community's image. Although 'image' is not the right word. She seemed to have jumped on and off a bandwagon whenever it suited her. She does not have a real Idea what 'trans' or even 'non-binary' means.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.