Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never realised unruly labia could be such a draw. 🤢

this is from a fictional article in the book I'm reading atm.
View attachment 300406

Talking of books, I thought Jack could take some inspiration from James Blunt's new tome if she and her publishers are struggling. Jack, reclining on an unruly labia inflatable in a puddle, wearing a gifted Vivienne Westwood (1941-2020) number. They could just play around with the title, ever so slightly.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
100 threads?!

Blimey, how am I gonna find time to grunk all of these? Oh well, off to try. Better than sat here fretting about the results of the election anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
and now this in my book! 😮 I'm getting really creeped out and this book is creepy enough anyway!

20201105_143553.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I wonder how many of you Fraus working from home would think this as a day's work? I wonder how many employers would consider it a day's work?

Sarcasm?
I've sent 28 emails today (yes i just counted my sent items) does this make me employee of the century in jack-land? In real life I've actually been procrastinating a fair amount, in my line of work 28 by 2.30 is actually pitiful...best duck off and do some work

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 300433View attachment 300434
Just letting any potential stalkers know where she is. So stupid. Also I wish now she’s giddy, happy Jack she’d take potatoes off her pinned tweet. I hate it.
We didn’t need any more reason to believe the police are not involved, but here it is regardless. If you were being stalked they would tell you not to post such private information online, especially not to a public profile. They can only help you if you help them/yourself - not in a victim blaming way, but in a don’t-post-your-exact-movements-online-for-everyone-to-see way

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I cheated and just read this one super quick.

Have I got this right, Louisa is moving back in? Is she quite, quite mad?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hello @MrsOgre I am contacting you from the past...
On 3rd October you tagged me in a post and I have just read it!! It was about Jack claiming her son 'sat with her at the table every night'
Now dear friends, we of course know that this not true don't we? She has readily admitted he as the Dad's '3 weekends out of 4'
However, i suspect much more...
Sorry, going back in time to my Grunkal

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Still only up to thread from 3rd October.
Just wanted to say that I've got to the bit where Jack's face is being superimposed onto gifs of Tom Cruise and have laughed so much my asthma has been set off!!!!

God i love you lot xxxxxx
Just wait! You ain’t seen nothing yet. Grab your inhaler! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Still only up to thread from 3rd October.
Just wanted to say that I've got to the bit where Jack's face is being superimposed onto gifs of Tom Cruise and have laughed so much my asthma has been set off!!!!

God i love you lot xxxxxx
Oh, Moobelle. If you liked that, you’re in for some more @Alansbigplate treats 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
i CaN't AfFoRd BuTtEr...

(That's at least £20 on chocolate bars for randos on the internet. Then the postage. What the actual duck...)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
If you’d sent her your hard earned money you’d be pretty cheesed off. Her whole life is her twitter hits.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.