Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just had Ribollita for my lunch. What I actually had was home made veg soup with some crust white bread chucked on top. It was as authentic as anything Jack passes off as Ribollita.

How come it is alright for Jack to bastardise any recipe from another culture's cuisine? Why does nobody call her out? When Jamie does it, he is accused of appropriation. It isn't just the Jollof Rice saga either; he has been lambasted for his Chinese and Italian recipes too. I just don't understand the double standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I really think it is time someone else took a turn at making one of Jack's soups.
Anyone?
Someone at the back there?
You here at the front, you'd like to do it wouldn't you?
How about you hiding your face with a copy of "Depressipies"?

Nobody..........Ah well, at least no ingredients will be wasted. As you were.
I mean after your glowing experience - how could no one take up the mantle?

I’m afraid I am unable to as any food with a high chance of listeria is on the no no list for pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her Bessie mate Edwina is on telly right now. I hope she's giving her the attention she deserves.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If L really is Jack's "bubble buddy" (and the attention-seeking hints she's been dropping seem to point to this being the only possibility), I hope she's ready for the new nighttime aromas in the crappy bungalow now that Jack's eating more eggs than bleeping Gaston.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
I have just had Ribollita for my lunch. What I actually had was home made veg soup with some crust white bread chucked on top. It was as authentic as anything Jack passes off as Ribollita.

How come it is alright for Jack to bastardise any recipe from another culture's cuisine? Why does nobody call her out? When Jamie does it, he is accused of appropriation. It isn't just the Jollof Rice saga either; he has been lambasted for his Chinese and Italian recipes too. I just don't understand the double standards.

That sounds nice (Soup n bread). I had a Pepperami, a packet of Popchips, a packet of Smarties and a bottle of Irn Bru. I wonder what Letdown Larder2 would recommend I make with those ingredients. A curry?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Nice to see that she's using non-recyclable padded envelopes after her Climate Change rant. The worst kind of hypocrite.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Louisa has moved back in..My vast amount of lesbian experience, though this is not exclusive to lesbians, tells me that once somebody has moved out once, the second round will be really really successful and lasting. I wish them all the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 81
Now Louisa is heading back to Jack, will we be graced with a rendition of Tony Braxton's Un-Break My Heart dedicated to Louisa. I can just imagine it now.

Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused
When you left me here feeling poor
I thought you'd be my wife
Give me a better life
Un-cry my tears
say you'll sub me again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Now Louisa is heading back to Jack, will we be graced with a rendition of Tony Braxton's Un-Break My Heart dedicated to Louisa. I can just imagine it now.

Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused
When you left me here feeling poor
I thought you'd be my wife
Give me a better life
Un-cry my tears
say you'll sub me again.
Un-rinse these beans

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

THAT MAN is rich and successful so therefore is a designated bad person. Everything he does must been in negative terms. Poor struggling Jack is rich only in ailments and so is a good person who can do no wrong even if some of her forays into ethnic cuisine come perilously close to hate incidents.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
EA59C5F5-1817-486D-B819-C47A112D4F12.jpeg
A5A6B92E-8872-4D11-A7E3-7CB7B28D5F87.jpeg

Just letting any potential stalkers know where she is. So stupid. Also I wish now she’s giddy, happy Jack she’d take potatoes off her pinned tweet. I hate it.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
There are 23 envelopes there. Whoop-de-do, how hard she works. Putting things into 23 envelopes, sealing them, and addressing them. Now she has got to go and post them. Bloody hell, I have no idea how she sustains this sort of output. Her productivity is off the scale. She will need loads of dinosaur naps when she gets home.

I wonder how many of you Fraus working from home would think this as a day's work? I wonder how many employers would consider it a day's work?

Louisa has moved back in..My vast amount of lesbian experience, though this is not exclusive to lesbians, tells me that once somebody has moved out once, the second round will be really really successful and lasting. I wish them all the best.
Sarcasm?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
That sounds nice (Soup n bread). I had a Pepperami, a packet of Popchips, a packet of Smarties and a bottle of Irn Bru. I wonder what Letdown Larder2 would recommend I make with those ingredients. A curry?
Saw this and thought of you Dino 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
3BB262B8-6E29-47DC-82A7-300011E7937C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Still only up to thread from 3rd October.
Just wanted to say that I've got to the bit where Jack's face is being superimposed onto gifs of Tom Cruise and have laughed so much my asthma has been set off!!!!

God i love you lot xxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
There are 23 envelopes there. Whoop-de-do, how hard she works. Putting things into 23 envelopes, sealing them, and addressing them. Now she has got to go and post them. Bloody hell, I have no idea how she sustains this sort of output. Her productivity is off the scale. She will need loads of dinosaur naps when she gets home.

I wonder how many of you Fraus working from home would think this as a day's work? I wonder how many employers would consider it a day's work?

Sarcasm?
Wow, wow, wow. She's posting 23 things. That's so much hard work. Amazing. Someone giver her a medal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Shouldn’t there be over 100 envelopes? And any burglars near Thorpe Bay - you’ll have a 30 minute window soon! Not to mention the window she forced open and told everyone about.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.