Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pacitto's, so good You definitely don't want Jack ruining lemon tops!
You can get lemon tops in Southend too (as an Essex frau I can confirm it’s the only place I’ve been able to get them ). Rossi’s is a south Essex ice cream institution!

Reactions: 20
In SB's case he just shouts here comes the moneeeeyyyyy when Louisa walks in the room

Reactions: 46
Generous Frau, can someone please correct me in my vague recollection that Louisa made an appearance here?

Reactions: 9
Your profile pic gives me the heebie-jeebies

Reactions: 9
I totally misread it last night, and I was thinking why is jackbots mum doing tv/filming doh!
From her latest auto tweeted recipe, for minestrone soup.

View attachment 300282

https://giphy.com/f8Iyoy5V2QHYI
jackbot, still reading here then, you have way way too much time on your hands, ever thought of a job? Saves begging/scrounging/scamming. Then you could pay your own way

Reactions: 13

This is the saddest minestrone recipe I ever saw. WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE VEGETABLES JACK? And how is soup made with only 600ml of stock going to make "4 generous bowlfuls".

Reactions: 41
The only time it crosses my mind is trying to decipher doctor’s illegible scribbles.

who over the age of 12 actually gives a fuck about good handwriting (i say this as a leftie with borderline indecipherable handwriting). I bet she spends hours practicing her signature too.

Reactions: 6
Happy hundred thank yous to @Silver Linings our receipts Queen
A hundred thank yous right back, dearest heart. You are the of the thread. Legit one of the funniest people i’ve ever ‘met’. And not just funny but lovely too.

On topic, had a look at the letdown larder hashtag and it’s more of the same, butternut squashes and celery and i’m literally bored already typing that out.

Reactions: 38
Happy hundred you mithering mavens! Long may these threads continue and may the frauen prosper, knowing we have these threads and each other

eyelid sausage rolls and kombucha scobys are barred from the centenary buffet

Reactions: 24
Pray tell, how did she get to her second spiritual home in Edinburgh?

Reactions: 18
The thing is, she says in that screenshot that she does chop all her veg and then put it on! So it's something of a brainteaser as to why her slowness at chopping veg has any relation to why she doesn't heat the oil first. By which I mean it makes absolutely zero sense.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.