Jack Monroe #10 Filming new slop from her shed, "success" of Daily Kitchen gone to her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reply to Saturn's tweet skirted completely around JO announcement. Me myself and I is Jack

Reactions: 5
It's like she doesn't really have a sense of identity, and keeps trying on different roles. So far there has been work hard play hard Jack, Skint single mum Jack, Angry politico Jack, Lesbian Jack, Transgender Jack, Disabled Jack, Jack in recovery, house wife Jack, quirky manic Jack, and now, hippy boho Jack.

Reactions: 37
If you have ADHD taking Ritalin calms you down. Ritalin is like speed, but has a calming effect on a person with ADHD.
I have read these threads and have decided I feel sorry for Melissa/Jack. She is so deluded and desperate for attention.
I bought one of her books because I believed the hype ( mainly from the Guardian). I was conned!!
In my opinion she is a complete fantastic and doesn’t connect with reality.
She has jumped on so many bandwagons- gay, single parent, changing gender, lying about her employment, many many disabilities - I don’t think she has any grasp on reality any more.

Reactions: 22
Just realised he posted it first! She’s such a dick 🤣 cheek of her complaining HE’S STEALING HER IDEAS!
First thing I noticed too.

If you have ADHD taking Ritalin calms you down. Ritalin is like speed, but has a calming effect on a person with ADHD.
I have read these threads and have decided I feel sorry for Melissa/Jack. She is so deluded and desperate for attention.
I bought one of her books because I believed the hype ( mainly from the Guardian). I was conned!!
She has jumped on so many bandwagons- gay, single parent, changing gender, lying about her employment, many many disabilities - I don’t think she has any grasp on reality any more.
It has to come a point where she believes or own bullshit.

Reactions: 5
All it is going to take is one of her more rabid Twatters to see Saturns tweet and it is all going to kick off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have done some 'deep' research (mainly reading her cunting grasping 'recipe' blog) and a few interviews which are still on-line. So far these are the ailments/conditions/disabilities that Jack has claimed to be suffering from:
ADHD
Autism
Anaphylaxis
Anorexia
Arthritis (says she was using a walking stick when she met the current Mrs. J)
Asthma
Immunocompromised (I think that was on Twitter)
Poor mental health
PTSD
Sexual abuse
Trauma
Violence

There are probably more...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I have done some 'deep' research (mainly reading her cunting grasping 'recipe' blog) and a few interviews which are still on-line. So far these are the ailments/conditions/disabilities that Jack has claimed to be suffering from:
ADHD
Autism
Anaphylaxis
Anorexia
Asthma
Poor mental health
PTSD
Sexual abuse
Trauma
Violence

Heart problems
mouth ulcers
depression
anxiety

Another tweet accidentally on purpose that disappeared.

1587989439407.png

Reactions: 8
It's like she doesn't really have a sense of identity, and keeps trying on different roles. So far there has been work hard play hard Jack, Skint single mum Jack, Angry politico Jack, Lesbian Jack, Transgender Jack, Disabled Jack, Jack in recovery, house wife Jack, quirky manic Jack, and now, hippy boho Jack.

Louis Walsh once told her during a drunken chat, that she reminded him of a modern-day Doctor Who - regenerating at regular intervals.

Like Jeff Goldblum in ‘The Fly’ - I just think she is currently undergoing another transmogrification into a new, mainstream- friendly, personality. As it takes a snake some time and effort to shake off its old skin, some patience is needed before the new, improved, Jack Monroe is revealed.

Good luck, Jack.*

*Meaning Jack Monroe - not Jack the chef with a new cookery show trending right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Heart problems
mouth ulcers
depression
anxiety
Up-dated, ma'am

ADHD
Autism
Anaphylaxis
Anorexia
Anxiety
Asthma
Depression
Heart problems
Mouth ulcers
Poor mental health
PTSD
Sexual abuse
Trauma
Violence

Reactions: 4
Just watched a bit of the cookwithjack stream. He's good. It's aimed a kids/teens and he explains stuff clearly. Nothing groundbreaking, but simple, useful content.

Reactions: 18
How long do we think it’ll be before one of her fans kicks off about it? And will she react like last time?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.