Jack Monroe #10 Filming new slop from her shed, "success" of Daily Kitchen gone to her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whooo whooo....just saw that little tweetie tweet about this

Better use the loo before I crack up in laughter completely.

Reactions: 4
Is this Jamie’s way of giving something back to tattle for all our hard work over these weeks? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Saturn trolling how it's meant to be done! Clever, funny, not personal, not mean. It will go over most people's head. I believe that's how old-school trolling was done, and then it turned into something nasty. Keep it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think the best part of this hashtag is the following very few, but telling words:
1587984215997.png

The icing on the cake would be if Nigella retweeted it. I'd probably need to lay down in laughter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Did JO ever even acknowledge her apology?? I'm cringing so much for her...this is so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.