Jack Greatlish #11 UK's most expensive player. Catch him at the Etihead, or on Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title.

Oh, Jack how we love you so, but why do you wear such stupid clothes?

Reactions: 1
OMG he looks rather tipsy πŸ₯΄ look st how low those trousers are, ffs could of gave us a backward shot jack! And the cap!

Just duck me now πŸ’¦
The cap on backwards does things to me more then my ex done for me in the 4 years we were together πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: Jack Grealish #12 -Piledriver thighs, and goal scoring knees, someone hire him a stylist please please please

ETA: Thanks to whomever first called them piledriver thighs - have now adopted this
This has the most reactions, so should we go with this?

Reactions: 8
I love this, the piledriver thighs quote was just epic πŸ™ŒπŸ»
It really was *chef's kiss* - can't remember who said it though - regardless it's going to be part of my vernacular now

Fine. Just stay away from anything flammable.

Jack dont need to touch me for me to orgasm. My ex couldn't do it touching me and using an instruction manual.
Ugh that reminds me I haven't been blessed with a sleep orgasm for a while - was hopeful last night when Harry Styles gatecrashed my dreams unexpectedly - alas 'twas all very PG. :-(

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.