Jack Greatlish #11 UK's most expensive player. Catch him at the Etihead, or on Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kai Havertz is so underrated on tattle. His face bone structure is insane. He looks like a high fashion model. Super pretty. And he comes across as a nice, humble guy. Very subtile. With a good sense of style. Seems like a smart guy too. I’d pick him. Him and Grealish obvs. It would be interesting, because they are total opposites lol
Couldn't agree more! Grealish is definitely my no.1 but Kai is gorg

Reactions: 1
Kai Havertz is so underrated on tattle. His face bone structure is insane. He looks like a high fashion model. Super pretty. And he comes across as a nice, humble guy. Very subtile. With a good sense of style. Seems like a smart guy too. I’d pick him. Him and Grealish obvs. It would be interesting, because they are total opposites lol
Havertz is GORGEOUS. I’ll be honest though I’ve basically just got tunnel vision for Jack. No one hits the right *mental* spot the way he does

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also Pickford can’t belive I missed him out I know he would toatally destroy me 😩😩

Like JPEA GIRLS BACK ME UP

Think it’s the lighting
Not a Pickford fan but I’m so down for Pickford looking like he eats ass 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had a really vivid dream last night Jack wanted to shag me but it was obvious he was a fucker as he wanted my friend as well so I turned him down & chose my husband 😫😫😫🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Jack Grealish #12 -Piledriver thighs, and goal scoring knees, someone hire him a stylist please please please

ETA: Thanks to whomever first called them piledriver thighs - have now adopted this

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Jack Grealish #12 We have the thirst, we're getting greedier, you can borrow our encyclopedia

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.