Jack Greatlish #11 UK's most expensive player. Catch him at the Etihead, or on Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Jen667 for the title ๐Ÿ˜—

Recap

The JG fan / smut fic is still coming thick and fast (no innuendo intended);

His 'cousin' is still hanging around even though the common consensus she needs to get rid;

Jack's maxxing out his Raya membership and doesn't seem to care who knows;

The tabloid press are itching to reveal the hidden goss

Man City need to resolve the long short / short short issue we demanded in his contract;

More and more evidence is coming through of some pretty poor fashion and jewellery choices giving some people the ick;

However most of us still would....several times over

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thanks to @Jen667 for the title ๐Ÿ˜—

Recap

The JG fan / smut fic is still coming thick and fast (no innuendo intended);

His 'cousin' is still hanging around even though the common consensus she needs to get rid;

Jack's maxxing out his Raya membership and doesn't seem to care who knows;

The tabloid press are itching to reveal the hidden goss

Man City need to resolve the long short / short short issue we demanded in his contract;

More and more evidence is coming through of some pretty poor fashion and jewellery choices giving some people the ick;

However most of us still would....several times over
GIVE THIS THE PULITZER NOW!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok, so those Jack pics has dulled the ick a little bit.
Don't fear Mrs G, I too had the ick syndrome brought on by many things - the dirty horn dog behaviour, the awful clothes that set my teeth on edge, the white socks and sliders and the crappy jewellery and watch!!! It got a bit scary there but I'm back. Re-programme yourself with his shorts tug (hot) and the sunbathing photos. You'll be back with us in no time!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

where do people find these pics man, not sasha making a tik tok fan account for herself now too ๐Ÿ˜ญ they said in the comments these pics are on jacks insta but he deleted all pics of them months ago lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 6

where do people find these pics man, not sasha making a tik tok fan account for herself now too ๐Ÿ˜ญ they said in the comments these pics are on jacks insta but he deleted all pics of them months ago lmao
Here is another account that sasha has made for herself ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. I'm not sure they have ever been in his public account maybe his private ine which means it's definitely sasha. (I could be wrong about that)

City providing us with the goods

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.