Jack Greatlish #11 UK's most expensive player. Catch him at the Etihead, or on Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do footballers still go in for roasting or was that a 90s thing? I'd be up for that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Agr
Just Jack and Hendo. ๐Ÿ˜

But the Jack of my fantasies. Not washing machine kisser, zero-head Jack.

No Coldplay either.

Iโ€™d be happy with a dirty, fun, affectionate shag with the two of them. Iโ€™m not greedy. ๐Ÿ˜
Samesy.
But I need Ty, Mase, Dec and Dom CL on this too. Oh and that gorgeous Dane Skjaer.

Stupid me, forgot angry Pickford.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel like I want to flip this as a question. Which footballers would you like to join a boat orgy with?!
I've always been a David Beckham fan ๐Ÿ˜
Kasper Schmeichel is ๐Ÿ˜ too. Oh and Becker from Liverpool ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 2
Alisson Becker is a beautiful human and is such a family man which makes me love him even more ๐Ÿ˜ Pavard is quite fit in a weird way too

• Heart
Honestly I just wanna duck Grealish, Henderson and Stone ๐Ÿฅต maybe chilly on the side too

• Heart
Iโ€™ve had 2 meetings in a row where someone has mentioned JG to me today. Iโ€™m freaked out. None of these people are English or support Man Cityโ€ฆ and I have shown zero interest in football.
Am Iin the trueman show or is Jack becoming absolutely massive?!
Iโ€™m not English and not into football that much. Recently bought a special sport package to stream Premier League lol. Sad, I know.

• Haha
See ladies, I'm not greedy at all. Just give me grealish and I'm happy, I'll let you all have the others all to yourselves ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My top 6 would be

Jack Mount chilly Phil Hendo stones

Theirs still many more though ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Iโ€™m not English and not into football that much. Recently bought a special sport package to stream Premier League lol. Sad, I know.
Not sad! I was just shocked that they would bring him up and worried they could read my filthy mind ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I feel like I want to go old school, Grealish can be there though. Beckham if he keeps his mouth shut, Freddy Lunjgberg, Thierry Henry, Ramos, Pique, Roy Keane ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
I wonder if the clubs are forcing the players to be vaxxed. I hope so
Every manager who has been asked (including Pep) as said they not able to. I think a lot of clubs want to the Government to bring it in as they worried that forcing it could see a player go to court and win.

Also Javi Puado is gorgeous, but at 23 I feel heโ€™s a bit too young for me
Wow he is very hot.

Also Javi Puado is gorgeous, but at 23 I feel heโ€™s a bit too young for me
Wow he is very hot.

Why does he look like he's pissed himself? Or has he dropped a drink down him?

• Haha
Also Pickford canโ€™t belive I missed him out I know he would toatally destroy me ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Like JPEA GIRLS BACK ME UP

Why does he look like he's pissed himself? Or has he dropped a drink down him?

Think itโ€™s the lighting

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See ladies, I'm not greedy at all. Just give me grealish and I'm happy, I'll let you all have the others all to yourselves ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ
Same, I just want Jack and everyone else can have the rest - Iโ€™m very generous like that ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Kai Havertz is so underrated on tattle. His face bone structure is insane. He looks like a high fashion model. Super pretty. And he comes across as a nice, humble guy. Very subtile. With a good sense of style. Seems like a smart guy too. Iโ€™d pick him. Him and Grealish obvs. It would be interesting, because they are total opposites lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Kai Havertz is so underrated on tattle. His face bone structure is insane. He looks like a high fashion model. Super pretty. And he comes across as a nice, humble guy. Very subtile. With a good sense of style. Seems like a smart guy too. Iโ€™d pick him. Him and Grealish obvs. It would be interesting, because they are total opposites lol

Oh Iโ€™ll do Kai watching hun on the pitch yesterday getting angry ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.