Jack Grealish #94 Do us with a Solero while you're wearing your bolero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having another one of those moments where I wish we could all have a group chat cuddle and share snuggly selfies.

Currently wearing a v cute dressing gown with ears for added warmth
a sleepover!!! with duvets and blankets and snacks and cheese and christmas films!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just composing a letter of complaint to my brother regarding him not working hard enough to get into this England team and get me to Qatar to have a post-WC caravan holiday with Jack Grealish 😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
is he tensing or breathing in or something? like please? his nips look like they taste of black forest gateau, utterly glorious
View attachment 1801679
From what I have learned in my many years of experience on this earth (by which I mean my heavy consumption of social media, and recently, a lot of TikTok), to make ones abs appear like this usually requires tensing them. But maybe he doesn't have to do it as much as others since he has a pretty low amount of body fat.

He also probably does quite a bit of practice posing to show of his muscles, let's be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
From what I have learned in my many years of experience on this earth (by which I mean my heavy consumption of social media, and recently, a lot of TikTok), to make ones abs appear like this usually requires tensing them. But maybe he doesn't have to do it as much as others since he has a pretty low amount of body fat.

He also probably does quite a bit of practice posing to show of his muscles, let's be honest.
now to decide if the idea of him flexing in the mirror is sexy or not.

think they've put a filter on the photo too, his nips are approximately 23% darker than usual. also, hauling that fat arse around all day must be quite the full-body workout.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
now to decide if the idea of him flexing in the mirror is sexy or not.

think they've put a filter on the photo too, his nips are approximately 23% darker than usual. also, hauling that fat arse around all day must be quite the full-body workout.
I'm imagining him asking Sasha for feedback but she's busy vlogging or planning a shopping trip or whatever, so he huffs away and Skye follows him into the walk-in closet where he flexes in front of the 3-way full-length mirror and asks Skye what she thinks. 🥺🐶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm imagining him asking Sasha for feedback but she's busy vlogging or planning a shopping trip or whatever, so he huffs away and Skye follows him into the walk-in closet where he flexes in front of the 3-way full-length mirror and asks Skye what she thinks. 🥺🐶
little Skye's far too busy planning her next muddy puddle splasharoo and wishing bab would let her have more naps ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sat waiting in my car and there are still people driving around like utter prats 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
also dj tt tweeted that he lives next to the lake where the kids died… which means he lives super super close to me.

also i don’t know if it’s insensitive to talk about things like that because of the tragedy? really sorry if it is i’m not the most clued up person

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Feeling sad. LO is now on antibiotics and have both sat crying on the kitchen floor today whilst I try and force the evil banana juice down his throat.

Now would be a good time to drop nudes Jack.

Some warm pictures as tax

25b18738a1b26a087d6f783702130cfd.jpg
7960bc65f2061cf20413f62f220fdcc0.jpg
431114a1a89b32b5696f7ad6ecc6f32a.jpg
4191.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.