Jack Grealish #94 Do us with a Solero while you're wearing your bolero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to get me wellies on and make the treacherous journey to the corner shop to post my Vinted parcel so I make £2

Pray for me brothers
😂🙏😂 When I sell a Vinted I think ah at least I can buy 3/4ths of a coffee with this old Zara blouse I’ve flogged

I gotta go and walk outside for some meatballs in my allotment boots incase I go arse over tit 🤔 all the bloody trains were cancelled and my students had baked cookies for the end of term 😪🍪😪 no cookies for me but topless sun bab has cheered me up 🌞

• Heart
Reactions: 9
3 of those children from Solihull have died 😢

Sorry, I know it’s off topic but it was spoken about yesterday.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

It's so sad. I've had a little cry and given mine an extra squeeze. Was the reason I was awake at 3am. Couldn't stop thinking about it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Just joining the KA love, I got one brand new in 2002. She was called Ursula

Also those ladies need to get their hands off our man.

It’s so unbelievably sad, they were so young.

• Heart
Awful news from Solihull 😞 the only positive is that it seems like they are searching incase there's others, rather than actually knowing that there's people missing. Hopefully it's just a precaution.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
re car talk before bab landed on the thread with his stupid abs
I have a lil ford Ka (not one of the old, old ones) and it's my fav thing ever, it's 2013 and I haven't even done 20k miles in it hahaha
I just potter about in it don't I
I’m in the office on Thursday, I will look out of the window for a KA if you give me a beep on your way past.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My friend has just told me her antics on Saturday after we went our separate ways, she was much worse than me 😱
This is what happens when middle aged women get let loose on day drinking benders.

• Haha
My first car was a really old Mercedes a class and it was my favourite car I have ever had… a mum drove into the back of me cause her kid stuck a sticker on her face while she was driving!!

I was terrified at the time as I had 3 under fives in the car but now I think its pretty funny you would be fuming wouldn’t you 😂 It was a frozen sticker by the way and she still had it on her face when she got out the car to talk to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My first car was a really old Mercedes a class and it was my favourite car I have ever had… a mum drove into the back of me cause her kid stuck a sticker on her face while she was driving!!

I was terrified at the time as I had 3 under fives in the car but now I think its pretty funny you would be fuming wouldn’t you 😂 It was a frozen sticker by the way and she still had it on her face when she got out the car to talk to me.
Your first car was a merc?? Somebody's doing well

• Haha
Having another one of those moments where I wish we could all have a group chat cuddle and share snuggly selfies.

Currently wearing a v cute dressing gown with ears for added warmth

• Heart
is he tensing or breathing in or something? like please? his nips look like they taste of black forest gateau, utterly glorious
3BDCE3F0-0DBD-4789-B585-82566FE317E0.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.