Jack Grealish #94 Do us with a Solero while you're wearing your bolero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RLF went to bed early but I can hear him eating pringles.
I read this as 'RLF went to prison' and I was like WOW but then realised he just went to bed and ate pringles. He should be in prison for this activity tbh.

I have only done one or two crimers in my life.

@jumpmoon did you used to watch Bad Girls? My friends and I still shout "FENNNNNNNNEER" at eachother
NO is it a comedy? If you think I will enjoy it I will add it to my list along with Porridge. I love Birds of a Feather lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I read this as 'RLF went to prison' and I was like WOW but then realised he just went to bed and ate pringles. He should be in prison for this activity tbh.

NO is it a comedy? If you think I will enjoy it I will add it to my list along with Porridge. I love Birds of a Feather lol.
No it is not a comedy you fool, it is gritty drama

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I agree, I do not want to get into a pringly bed. We've never eaten food in bed, why has he started now?

Also AS IF you've never seen/heard of Bad Girls

Icons
1497276665-badgirls.jpg

How do you refrain from doing a murder? Food in bed :eek:
Justbab I'm not happy about it. Worse is that I know in the night LO will come into our bed and RLF will slink off into LO's bed, so will leave the scene of the crime.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I once went to interview someone in for murder, on my bleeping own, and there was a blackout and lockdown while I was in the room with him and I was shitting myself until he helpfully said “it’s alright love, I’m not gonna kill you or anything”, which instantly reassured me.

On topic: Burglar Bae 🥰

1670877296357.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree, I do not want to get into a pringly bed. We've never eaten food in bed, why has he started now?

isn't this the theme song or am I dreaming this?

Icons
View attachment 1802488
isn't that shirley carter's pussy on the end there?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had my msn icon as Jim Fenner for ages just for the comedy, why was he so fun to laugh at, he was such a bleep??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
RLF went to bed early but I can hear him eating pringles.
Especially if he is eating so loudly you can hear him downstairs 😞

Everytime I meet a Julie I think of these queens

View attachment 1802530
What was the Australian womens prison drama from years ago called? They were rough

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.