Jack Grealish #94 Do us with a Solero while you're wearing your bolero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch Masterchecf the Professionals?

I'm not the only one to notice this am I......

Screenshot_20221212_185913.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ive missed loads. Had covid 😭

Is everyone still hating the French?
Im french but live in England and was supporting England. Sad day!

I saw on insta Sasha with Jacks Sister on hols. Looked nice where they are

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Fever, cough, cold, the works. Tried mixing it with Nutella and he still wasn't having it :(
Mine are both allergic to penicillin, they have to have the most disgusting alternative so it’s a battle. My son has recently had to have 3 courses, after trying everything you could think of a sip of neat cordial straight after does the job. Appreciate mine is a lot older than yours so may not work but we had tried everything and even the doctor was tearing her hair out. Hope you both feel better ASAP ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Starttheline I'd love a shot of banana juice 😛 can you hook me up lol

Anyone watch Masterchecf the Professionals?

I'm not the only one to notice this am I......

View attachment 1802229
Giz DON'T my ma inexplicably fancies Marcus Wearing?! I don't need her going after ol' Madders and all.

Ive missed loads. Had covid 😭

Is everyone still hating the French?
Im french but live in England and was supporting England. Sad day!

I saw on insta Sasha with Jacks Sister on hols. Looked nice where they are
j'espere de vous vous sentez mieux bien que tu es Française looooole (mdr).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Giz DON'T my ma inexplicably fancies Marcus Wearing?! I don't need her going after ol' Madders and all.

Sure. There's enough to go round. Although apparently it is in very short supply so might start charging by the 5ml spoonful

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Mdr- you crack me up!! 🤣🤣🤣

In my defence ive been in England for 31 years. I may as well be British lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Mine are both allergic to penicillin, they have to have the most disgusting alternative so it’s a battle. My son has recently had to have 3 courses, after trying everything you could think of a sip of neat cordial straight after does the job. Appreciate mine is a lot older than yours so may not work but we had tried everything and even the doctor was tearing her hair out. Hope you both feel better ASAP ❤
I am allergic to penicillin… we both live in the same place.. mum?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sure. There's enough to go round. Although apparently it is in very short supply so might start charging by the 5ml spoonful
We are struggling to get antibiotics here just now too. Everyone being very cautious about Group A strep. I hope you both feel better soon. I had tonsillitis loads as a kid and loved the banana taste. I still love the smell good memories of staying off school watching daytime tv and my mum fussing over me x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
1670876019621.jpeg

Is Madders on the caravan holiday too or is this an old picture?
They have picked up matching necklaces at Doha market
ABA0B3A6-7CAE-4D2A-B0A4-DA58922357CA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.