Jack Grealish #94 Do us with a Solero while you're wearing your bolero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first car was a Fiat Panda which I used to share with my sister. I was driving one time and it got really steamed up and then these feet marks started to appear on the rear passenger window. My dirty hoor of a sister had been shagging her boyfriend in it the night before.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe that stretch guy was going to Dubai for someone else.
We just assumed it was for him.

Just as an after thought, I don’t think I’m fully recovered from my journey to work this morning, I’m dreading going home later

• Heart
Reactions: 3
re car talk before bab landed on the thread with his stupid abs
I have a lil ford Ka (not one of the old, old ones) and it's my fav thing ever, it's 2013 and I haven't even done 20k miles in it hahaha
I just potter about in it don't I

• Heart
Reactions: 8
no i still adore my bab but my eye's a-wandering. and feel like the trent love needs to be represented in these hard times. and i'm actually in love with his sideeye. and i want him to do a podcast because his voice is just beautiful
Confession Trent became my No2 after JG in World Cup. The eyes and his smile. He looks tall too

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
re car talk before bab landed on the thread with his stupid abs
I have a lil ford Ka (not one of the old, old ones) and it's my fav thing ever, it's 2013 and I haven't even done 20k miles in it hahaha
I just potter about in it don't I
I've had my car since 2014 and aside from a year where I essentially worked across the road I've commuted in it the entire time. I have no idea what mileage is, I'll check when I head home 😭 😭

My next car will be a new Ka. Although Fiat 500 would be so me.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've had my car since 2014 and aside from a year where I essentially worked across the road I've commuted in it the entire time. I have no idea what mileage is, I'll check when I head home 😭 😭

My next car will be a new Ka. Although Fiat 500 would be so me.
I go to work and back in mine which isn't far and shopping etc, I get nervous driving places I don't know though :(
cuteeeee, I do love Ka's though, and just Ford's in general really

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Going to get me wellies on and make the treacherous journey to the corner shop to post my Vinted parcel so I make £2

Pray for me brothers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I go to work and back in mine which isn't far and shopping etc, I get nervous driving places I don't know though :(
cuteeeee, I do love Ka's though, and just Ford's in general really
I am two extremes. I either go on big journeys or tootle around the village in mine. For work I get taxis/trains. I'd like an electric car but it is a waste to just be sat on the drive most of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.