Jack Grealish #94 Do us with a Solero while you're wearing your bolero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roads by us are scary. Have just had a little skate over some speed bumps.

20221212_092238.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The roads are so bad where I am.
It usually takes me between 6-8 minutes to drive to work, it took and hour and 10 today.
So scary out there.
Looks pretty though!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm absolutely terrified of walking on ice. I see people striding by in their normal shoes at a regular pace and I don't know how they do it. I'm taking teeny weeny pigeon steps in big snow boots. It normally takes me 8 minutes to walk to the station, this morning it took me 25!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm absolutely terrified of walking on ice. I see people striding by in their normal shoes at a regular pace and I don't know how they do it. I'm taking teeny weeny pigeon steps in big snow boots. It normally takes me 8 minutes to walk to the station, this morning it took me 25!
This is also me. Should we be wearing wellies, or boots, or trainers? No matter what I try I am slipping all over the place like bambi

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Real talk, do they not get wet? Do you protect them? I saw something the other day referring to ugg condoms?
I saw this, they looked hideous.

I wore ankle boots with a small heel because I AM RECKLESS and couldn't find my wellies. LO wore wellies and a very flamboyant silk scarf.

• Heart
  • Wow
Real talk, do they not get wet? Do you protect them? I saw something the other day referring to ugg condoms?
There’s a spray to protect them, but also I just have an older pair that I’m not bothered about that I wear in actual snow. I’d be a lot more careful with a new pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i crepped mine but think officially they’re not for wet conditions. those little rubber grip things you can put over your shoes are quite good on a standard boot/trainer lol and obviously they look really trendy too. corndad always made me wear them (when I was in my 20s)
1670840288395.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
i crepped mine but think officially they’re not for wet conditions. those little rubber grip things you can put over your shoes are quite good on a standard boot/trainer lol and obviously they look really trendy too. corndad always made me wear them (when I was in my 20s)
View attachment 1801253
I'm howling, this has just unlocked a memory. When I was 22/23 I used to walk to work and one of the mums in the office tried to convince me to buy these and I was so horrified at the thought of being seen in them. She also said I should buy waterproof trousers for when it rained.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1801253
I’ve never seen these before 😱

Do you have a dose of the ick?!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1801253
This has just reminded me of a snow day when I was about 9 years old where I wore a plastic bag over each shoe and then my dad's socks over the bags so I could get up the hill and out of our road, and on to school.

• Haha
  • Heart
This is also me. Should we be wearing wellies, or boots, or trainers? No matter what I try I am slipping all over the place like bambi
You need ice grios, things with ice spikes you put on your shoes. In them you can even use Crocs in the winter. 😂

Skärmavbild 2022-12-12 kl. 11.23.25.png

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm howling, this has just unlocked a memory. When I was 22/23 I used to walk to work and one of the mums in the office tried to convince me to buy these and I was so horrified at the thought of being seen in them. She also said I should buy waterproof trousers for when it rained.
this is so cute. love getting to an age where you just stop giving a tit.

semi-related: i once got with this lad circa 2013 and the morning after i really didn't wanna do the bus of shame in my slutty outfit from the night before so his housemate who was an air host lent me these waterproof pants he has for work? so i wore these fuckin massive awful waterproof cargo pant things and like full on patent slutty high heels on the bus back and looking back it probably looked like i'd shat myself or something i would've been better off just wearing the outfit from the night before

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.