Jack Grealish #94 Do us with a Solero while you're wearing your bolero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a spray to protect them, but also I just have an older pair that I’m not bothered about that I wear in actual snow. I’d be a lot more careful with a new pair.
I do still wear the ones I wrecked whenever it's snowing. I always thought they had a decent grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve never seen these before 😱

Do you have a dose of the ick?!
no i still adore my bab but my eye's a-wandering. and feel like the trent love needs to be represented in these hard times. and i'm actually in love with his sideeye. and i want him to do a podcast because his voice is just beautiful

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
no i still adore my bab but my eye's a-wandering. and feel like the trent love needs to be represented in these hard times. and i'm actually in love with his sideeye. and i want him to do a podcast because his voice is just beautiful
No, I don't like it. Bring back cornbab.

Has Shop Shop possessed you?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The problem is there have not been enough Bae photos posted lately, I will rectify this later today.

1670841483303.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hope you’re all well and safe in those snowy conditions. ❤
Do you have winter tires for your cars?

personally, I don’t go out in Uggs, since the soles have barely any tread/profile, and it becomes quite slippery on fresh, and even worse on iced snow. Boots with a thick sole and heavy Tread/profile are probably the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

personally, I don’t go out in Uggs, since the soles have barely any tread/profile, and it becomes quite slippery on fresh, and even worse on iced snow. Boots with a thick sole and heavy Tread/profile are probably the best.
Bab I barely have tyres on my car, let alone winter ones. Are winter tyres a thing in the UK? I feel like as a country we are always massively underprepared for snow, even though we get it every winter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Most people here don’t have winter tyres because we’re a silly nation 🤦‍♀️

I always find Uggs have a good grip though, the only issue for me is them potentially getting ruined.

• Heart
No, I don't like it. Bring back cornbab.

Has Shop Shop possessed you?
i'd be even funnier if that was the case 💔

i've loved him for a while but i think i thought he was only like 20 or something so i played it down, he's actually 24 though so quids in!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
this is so cute. love getting to an age where you just stop giving a tit.

semi-related: i once got with this lad circa 2013 and the morning after i really didn't wanna do the bus of shame in my slutty outfit from the night before so his housemate who was an air host lent me these waterproof pants he has for work? so i wore these fuckin massive awful waterproof cargo pant things and like full on patent slutty high heels on the bus back and looking back it probably looked like i'd shat myself or something i would've been better off just wearing the outfit from the night before
Bab you were and are a TREND SETTER

Alexa play Baddest of Them All (Cornbab remix)

1566311489-asos-1566311484.jpg
NylonBungeeRuchedCargoPants-Black5.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Bab I barely have tyres on my car, let alone winter ones. Are winter tyres a thing in the UK? I feel like as a country we are always massively underprepared for snow, even though we get it every winter.
Please wrap chains around the tyres on your fiat 500

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve got a man delivering rock salt to me this afternoon so🤞I’ll get off the drive tomorrow 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
When I needed tyres a couple of months ago she told me the price and I asked if they had anything cheaper, she told me 'but these are all weather tyres' as though this something that matters to me. Bab I don't want to spend my hard earned cash on better tyres.

• Haha
  • Heart
When I needed tyres a couple of months ago she told me the price and I asked if they had anything cheaper, she told me 'but these are all weather tyres' as though this something that matters to me. Bab I don't want to spend my hard earned cash on better tyres.
When I had a KA, love of my life, I used to get part worn tyres that cost £30. An absolute scam because they lasted half the time. But I was a poor student and it was all I could afford when I was constantly driving over nails and whatnot.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When I had a KA, love of my life, I used to get part worn tyres that cost £30. An absolute scam because they lasted half the time. But I was a poor student and it was all I could afford when I was constantly driving over nails and whatnot.
I used to have a Ka.

Head gasket went on it and I traded it in without telling them this after stopping around the corner from the garage to fill the water tank from a coke bottle. Good times.

• Haha
this is minging pls get well soon

• Haha
  • Angry
I used to have a Ka.

Head gasket went on it and I traded it in without telling them this after stopping around the corner from the garage to fill the water tank from a coke bottle. Good times.
Did you fill it with coke..?

I traded a corsa in once and the head gasket had gone. I took it to a garage beforehand because all the warning lights were flashing, and the mechanic turned them off and said the light would stay off for a mile if I could get it to an Arnold Clark hahaha.

• Haha
I don’t even know what a head gasket is, and how would I know if it had gone?

1670842983557.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.