Jack Grealish #94 Do us with a Solero while you're wearing your bolero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re a strong team they will be ok. Maybe they will all go on a holiday and we will get some more semi naked pics to console us. Onwards and upwards Euros next (my first national team might even qualify!) Love you guys ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Numb by Petshop Boys is my sad football song, it was used in a montage when we got knocked out of the WC in 06

Can we all listen together?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
TEARS IN MY EYES BURNin at that last montage 🥲😭 ‘‘twas a sham tournament really but at least we will always have de worm 🐛💖

Went all out and got my mate who works for Ladbrokes to put £1 on Morocco for me cos I dunno what the duck I’m doin and I’m in a mad mood now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish Gareth brought him on earlier, I feel he would’ve made more of a difference along with Marcus 💔

Rooting for Morocco now!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They’re a strong team they will be ok. Maybe they will all go on a holiday and we will get some more semi naked pics to console us. Onwards and upwards Euros next (my first national team might even qualify!) Love you guys ❤
Oh yes, holiday pics now they have a free week. Let's hope it's not a couples one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh yes, holiday pics now they have a free week. Let's hope it's not a couples one!
No need a lads holiday please. He was so lovely around everyones kids after the games and I thought Sasha had that look on her face with Megan Pickfords wee one. I don’t want to hear they are making a baby now 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My fav song atm is One Life by Dermot Kennedy.

I love him I saw him at Ally Pally and he was incredible, his new album is so good!! His first album is also incredible!!

What is your guys fav song atm?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.