Jack Grealish #94 Do us with a Solero while you're wearing your bolero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m heartbroken and crying.

The most lovable and likeable team, I’m so sad for them 😞
E8A173D0-1033-41AC-A4BA-2317261A29E0.jpeg

Poor baby ❤
A6C713C2-62F4-4F16-B61A-90B802DEFD9B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Thinkin of this bloke right now :cry:💔

1670706847098.png

So sad that’s the end of the camp content. Credit to Southgate man what a great group of lads.

Ref was a knob 😤
Pougatch still getting on my tits
Plus ça change
🇲🇦 MOROCCO TA FUCKIN WIN 🇲🇦

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Thinkin of this bloke right now :cry:💔

View attachment 1797765
So sad that’s the end of the camp content. Credit to Southgate man what a great group of lads.

Ref was a knob 😤
Pougatch still getting on my tits
Plus ça change
🇲🇦 MOROCCO TA FUCKIN WIN 🇲🇦
Pougatch annoyed me from the get go. I bet Woodsy was glad she was pitch side with Jill Scott. Can’t think of anywhere worse than being with him and Keane in that studio

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Little late to the club but he’s literally all I can think of recently, probably doesn’t help that I have a colleague who looks very similar as well 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wasn't ready for it to finish. Was being realistic but there's always that little bit that says we are guna do it. Time to get the Teary Tracks playlist on 🙁

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.