Jack Grealish #92 sorry to newsstand.co.uk, but if we don't get our jack cover we will make u pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
✨Pray for a Bae start✨🙏📿

Or if he doesn’t start he has to change his shorts on the touch line for some reason just before he comes on 🙏📿

The reason being that he is an absolute tart 🥰

Does anyone have the photo where he’s pulling his shorts down just before he comes on and you can see lots of 🐌😢?

1669711132883.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
✨Pray for a Bae start✨🙏📿

Or if he doesn’t start he has to change his shorts on the touch line for some reason just before he comes on 🙏📿

Does anyone have the photo where he’s pulling his shorts down just before he comes on and you can see lots of 🐌😢?

View attachment 1768597
This one?
43ECCC3C-FC4E-41B2-ACEF-06A387173D29.jpeg

I have it as a GIF but can’t make it fit 😔

• Heart
has he worn the shirt does it stink of him

leapfrog you can’t keep doing me like this on a workday morning, JESUS 📿 THANK YOU SO MUCH THOUGH

• Heart
  • Haha
✨Pray for a Bae start✨🙏📿

View attachment 1768597
This picture every time I see it 😂😂😂

Yes to all of the above rubae 🙏📿

• Heart
Reactions: 4
has he worn the shirt does it stink of him

leapfrog you can’t keep doing me like this on a workday morning, JESUS 📿 THANK YOU SO MUCH THOUGH
He has not worn the shirt, but his fingers have touched it, and you can imagine his fingers touching you whilst you wear the shirt.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I was going to try and not think about him today and now I feel flooded with content again 🌊💦

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.