Jack Grealish #92 sorry to newsstand.co.uk, but if we don't get our jack cover we will make u pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really an ass photo but we have ponytail, chest hair, arm hair, leg hair, arm scar and a little bruise 🥹

1669670135214.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am such a weirdo I get this feeling of irritation spread over my chest whenever I see tiktoks of him because I feel like he’s OURS and if I see people making vids of him I’m like 🙄 sometimes I don’t even like them because I’m peeved 😂😂😂

I am aware how irrational that is and he is most def not ours but this is how my stupid little brain works

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I am such a weirdo I get this feeling of irritation spread over my chest whenever I see tiktoks of him because I feel like he’s OURS and if I see people making vids of him I’m like 🙄 sometimes I don’t even like them because I’m peeved 😂😂😂

I am aware how irrational that is and he is most def not ours but this is how my stupid little brain works
omg i feel this on so many levels.

Whenever I see someone at a match with a Stones shirt on I wish them great pain and suffering.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

I am sure I choke on air if anyone mentions him in real life because how dare they, he is ours, he doesn't exist outside of here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
duck, this is now a problem halved thank u cob bab 💘
The worst thing of all is when you see someone tagging their mate in a particularly tasty Insta post and you think 'and who the duck are you!?' You're not in our club, stop simping over our man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The worst thing of all is when you see someone tagging their mate in a particularly tasty Insta post and you think 'and who the duck are you!?' You're not in our club, stop simping over our man.
omg when it’s someone you know it’s PERSONAL. it’s a whole diff tier of rage 😭😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6

omg i feel this on so many levels.

Whenever I see someone at a match with a Stones shirt on I wish them great pain and suffering.
I get it. I get irrationally possessive of them, too. A work colleague was talking about the recent match and mentioned a few England players to me (as if I’m new to this tit) and I was like get their beautiful names out of your filthy mouth you fucktrumpet! :mad:

And when they say to each other “who is this hottie?” or something like that it makes me want to rip my hair out and rage. WHO IS THIS did you just ask?? Step off, witches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I get it. I get irrationally possessive of them, too. A work colleague was talking about the recent match and mentioned a few England players to me (as if I’m new to this tit) and I was like get their beautiful names out of your filthy mouth you fucktrumpet! :mad:

And when they say to each other “who is this hottie?” or something like that it makes me want to rip my hair out and rage. WHO IS THIS did you just ask?? Step off, witches.
Fucktrumpet!

• Haha
  • Heart
all I wanna do is talk about him and when anyone mentions him irl I’m like sitting on my hands trying not to talk about every little thing I love about him. remember ages ago my boss was like ‘oh he posted some lovely photos the other day’ - they turned out to be the bloody boohoo ones, out of all of em! like ffs get on ‘jack grealish arse underwear’ googlesearch, his insta was childsplay at that point in time

remember when you’d get the occasional new member on here asking where he goes out and stuff 😂😂

ps I’m gonna be that guy and ask - can someone link the threesome fic again plz?
2AE27B3C-DE75-452B-B537-3430AA113FFD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My friend and I tag each other in insta posts where he is looking especially fit. Sometimes her other friend likes it or even worse tags her in Bae posts!! in my head I’m like back off our man!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.