Jack Grealish #92 sorry to newsstand.co.uk, but if we don't get our jack cover we will make u pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all I wanna do is talk about him and when anyone mentions him irl I’m like sitting on my hands trying not to talk about every little thing I love about him. remember ages ago my boss was like ‘oh he posted some lovely photos the other day’ - they turned out to be the bloody boohoo ones, out of all of em! like ffs get on ‘jack grealish arse underwear’ googlesearch, his insta was childsplay at that point in time

remember when you’d get the occasional new member on here asking where he goes out and stuff 😂😂

ps I’m gonna be that guy and ask - can someone link the threesome fic again plz?
View attachment 1767901

Teehee

• Heart
Reactions: 5
sorry to tit post when you’re all having a convo about his lovely bum - i just watched my sisters keeper and i need to eternal sunshine of the spotless mind that from my BRAIN why WHY did i watch it i am EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE as it is and now i’m off the deep end

• Heart
Reactions: 6
sorry to tit post when you’re all having a convo about his lovely bum - i just watched my sisters keeper and i need to eternal sunshine of the spotless mind that from my BRAIN why WHY did i watch it i am EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE as it is and now i’m off the deep end
I watched this at the cinema with my sister and I was inconsolable

You need to watch something funny to lift your spirits

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
i don’t like anyone knowing i like him outside of the fact of him being a city player but i got so pissed in the pub on friday night watching the england game and lost my ever loving mind when he finally came on and now all the lads are taking the piss out of me because i told them i hunted down one of his shirts when they’d all sold out during the euros and spent a fortune on it 🫠 so now i will never know peace

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I've only seen this once and I proper blubbed, and when I read the book (will say no more). Also, did the same watching the time travellers wife. And reading the book.

How was the food?
Good thanks. I ordered too much, of course

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've only seen this once and I proper blubbed, and when I read the book (will say no more). Also, did the same watching the time travellers wife. And reading the book.
the time travellers wife is my fave book ever (along with the secret history!)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
the time travellers wife is my fave book ever (along with the secret history!)
Mine toooo!
The last time I read it I had to stop for a while because I knew what was coming and I didn't want it to happen so I thought if I just don't read on, everything will be ok

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thank you for the ass content after a particularly shite day it was wonderful to catch up on.

doing gods work ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@cornflower Aside from her being American, I feel like the 2nd woman in this video (the creator) gives off Big Cornbab Energy ⚡😈💥

I wonder at which amusement park(s) bae has experienced this phenomenon. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank you for keeping me company last night.
Can confirm, it had not been anywhere near fully charged 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.