Jack Grealish #92 sorry to newsstand.co.uk, but if we don't get our jack cover we will make u pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Love his face when asked dinner with the gaffer or dinner with an ex 🤣🤣🤣
I fuckin love a hawaiian this has BROKEN ME HEART so it has 😭 🍕 😭 I'm glad he eats his crusts tho and that he's a spicy boy. I can get behind the Virgo energy of having his sauce on the side.

1669727449472.png

Should he even have an ex beyond someone who he held hands with in the playground??! Who is eliciting this extreme response lol I'm strugglin with the timelines here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I fuckin love a hawaiian this has BROKEN ME HEART so it has 😭 🍕 😭 I'm glad he eats his crusts tho and that he's a spicy boy. I can get behind the Virgo energy of having his sauce on the side.

View attachment 1769030
Should he even have an ex beyond someone who he held hands with in the playground??! Who is eliciting this extreme response lol I'm strugglin with the timelines here
i was thinking this as well surely if he’s been with sasha since he was 16 or whatevs he can’t really have an “ex”… especially not one he’d not want to particularly see again 🤣🤣🤣 i’m going emily atack.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i was thinking this as well surely if he’s been with sasha since he was 16 or whatevs he can’t really have an “ex”… especially not one he’d not want to particularly see again 🤣🤣🤣 i’m going emily atack.

“Some cat in the hotel” 😭 Doesn’t sound like much of a 🐈 lover 😢

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
“Some cat in the hotel” 😭 Doesn’t sound like much of a 🐈 lover 😢
some cat :(
some.. cat :(

I knew he wouldn’t like cats he’s too impatient to gain the trust of a feline. too boisterous, too LET ME CUDDLE U NOW AND PICK U UP AND SNOG U. cats do not like this behaviour. cats like John Stones.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Dave the female cat is more of a man than this bastardo will ever be

How dare he speak about her like that

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I took the ex thing as a hypothetical response. He’s not going to think quick enough to say “I haven’t got an ex so I’ll do that and have a quiet evening on my own tyvm.”

He’s just instantly thinking of everyone he’s 👋’d and is terrified.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ll train him to appreciate the 🐱

He’s malleable, he’ll come round.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He doesn’t hate cats 🐈 he just needs to get to know Dave. At least he isn’t scared of them like Saka. He’s just scared of 🐫 camels

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
SSN think Foden and Rashford are starting, which doesn’t leave much room for Bae 😡😤🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.