Jack Grealish #91 Live from the Nigerian embassy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so how much of a break do they get inbetween world cup and prem? i know there’s the fa cup game on 22nd so are they expected to basically go straight back (depending on how far they get in wc)?

Reactions: 1
so how much of a break do they get inbetween world cup and prem? i know there’s the fa cup game on 22nd so are they expected to basically go straight back (depending on how far they get in wc)?
It seems that way, yes. The schedule is absurd this year.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Pep mentioned holidays, so whether he gives them a week off once they leave then back to training. I can’t expect those in the final will come back straight away

Reactions: 4
So two sportjournos at my job discussed why Foden is benched today and off course I screamed It is because you can't take him anywhere hahahahaha! They didn't get the joke. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i’ve been meaning to ask you how your sticker book is going?
Oh my god don’t. I have had a right saga with these bloody stickers.

So after ✨losing my bleeping mind✨ and spending like £300 on stickers I needed 70 more so I bought them individually on panini but you have to buy them in 50s so I had make two orders and pay for postage twice. The cheapest postage was £4 or something like that and they’d take two weeks… I bought them A MONTH AGO AND THEY ARE STILL NOT HERE 😭😭

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

So after ✨losing my bleeping mind✨ and spending like £300 on stickers I needed 70 more so I bought them individually on panini but you have to buy them in 50s so I had make two orders and pay for postage twice. The cheapest postage was £4 or something like that and they’d take two weeks… I bought them A MONTH AGO AND THEY ARE STILL NOT HERE 😭😭
really admire your commitment to the sticker book. i think maybe now i am glad that i didn’t lose myself in that… but at th same time i want stickers 😭

• Heart

Is there an update from Del Boy on the kid's shirts?

• Sad
Still nothing, apparently they are still in Langley.

Every time my ring app beeps I get so excited it could be my stickers or the kits and every time I’m heart broken ☹🥲
Bab, Langley is the Royal Mail international distribution centre and they’ve been on strike the last 2 days so hopefully you should get them this week? I know I’ve had stuff at Langley before and it’s come the next day but I’m assuming the strikes have delayed yours ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.