Jack Grealish #91 Live from the Nigerian embassy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You n is I really don’t really like popcorn normally but like that butterkist tit that has the hard shell on it… that slaps

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My brother mentioned that he had recently learned about the existence of Teqball while we were showing each other some YouTube videos so I showed him and my mom the video of bae vs Bernardo in head tennis. They were both amazed. By the athleticism mostly.

Best quotes from mom:
- "I want to know what his hair looks like when it's styled and he's in regular, nice clothes." 🤣
- "Wow, those are some short shorts!!" 👀

So then I was going back through the search results to exit YouTube (on the TV) and I saw the videos with Finlay so I made them watch those, too.

Brother: "What the hell is that accent?" 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wearing those leggings/pedal pushers with bouffant hair and commenting on other people’s style? Babe, shut up and take your clothes off.

• Haha
I’m actually impressed with the wags
So far.
They are reading the room well (with the exception of a couple) no fancy pictures and showing off.
Very unlike the wags in the past.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Woodsy got close enough to whisper something in Jacks ear again last night 😂 don’t marry Sasha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My womb is absolutely fuming that it hasn't been allowed to house Jack's baby this month. I am on the floor (but not actually, because life must go on and I have another man's child to entertain)

1666893874330.png

• Heart
My womb is absolutely fuming that it hasn't been allowed to house Jack's baby this month. I am on the floor (but not actually, because life must go on and I have another man's child to entertain)

View attachment 1761566
Thoughts and prayers with you sister*

VideoCapture_20220919-133758.jpg

*does not feel appropriate using broski terminology when these bastardos will never know what we go through

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.