Jack Grealish #91 Live from the Nigerian embassy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts and prayers with you sister*

View attachment 1761587

*does not feel appropriate using broski terminology when these bastardos will never know what we go through
RLF is pissing me off because he also didn't have the foresight to impregnate me so I wouldn't have to go through this.

Why is it every month though? Seems completely unnecessary. I've had 2 this month too. I blame the Handsome Devil.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Why? I was trying to work out if Jude’s tongue is hanging out or if it’s just the watermark. If it’s his tongue then we’re all Jude.
just the heart-eyes vibe, everyone else looks like they could possibly hate him but can’t tear their gaze away from his cheeks. I’m TAA in this scenario (for now)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I cannot stop watching the first one on this, need to post it again for the eye bleeping 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Treated myself to a ring doorbell and I'm currently going through jack grealish sound bites to make my alert tone 🙌 the one from the euros where jack goes 'hello fancy seeing you here' is on top atm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Do we think the wags are being quiet because they’re humble or because they’re scared of a backlash over being in Qatar? Notice a lot of the presenters and commentators also holding back. I get it and it’s the right thing to do but when they holiday in Dubai several times a year is it not double standards? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Do we think the wags are being quiet because they’re humble or because they’re scared of a backlash over being in Qatar? Notice a lot of the presenters and commentators also holding back. I get it and it’s the right thing to do but when they holiday in Dubai several times a year is it not double standards? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I suspect they've been advised by the FA to be discreet.

They are at the team hotel tonight, Gareth has let them all visit…. How kind of him 😂😂

how do you even get all this insider info? are you sasha? are you grealish rebecca?
It’s not insider info, it’s there for all to see!
Nothing so exiting I’m afraid, I have the papers on an app and it came up on there.
I keep up to date with all football and it was on the same page 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It’s not insider info, it’s there for all to see!
Nothing so exiting I’m afraid, I have the papers on an app and it came up on there.
I keep up to date with all football and it was on the same page 🤷🏻‍♀️
Prob just so Jack can give Sash his laundry

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.