Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cornflower

VIP Member
brb gonna try and scrub away my shame with a brillo pad in the shower for the next hour or so

this guy knows

59A8A546-901D-4868-9277-22CF9C9337AE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21

jumpmoon

VIP Member
@rosierose91 my fella rolled over to me this morning and asked me what RLF meant cos he had been a beaky bastard reading over my shoulder the night before, he thought it meant Real Life Foden 😭😭😭

I also asked him to buy me a satisfier cos I feel like I’ll need one seeing how things are going right now but I’m currently -£48.90 overdrawn and he said “what is that? A McDonald’s?” 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

WylieWyles

VIP Member
My actual biological baby broskis got me the most thoughtful and wanted but still surprising birthday gift I've gotten in years. 🥺
1 pack for each year. Yes, I'm old.
PXL_20221127_005824670~2.jpg
My reaction:
gettyimages-1401014387-612x612.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19

BeauJD

Chatty Member
I think I’m possessed. I just completely outed myself in front of RLF. Might have mentioned a little crush on the odd occasion but I swear I just lost it and not only did I scream “yes he’s giving the girls what they want” as he appears with his top up, I just randomly shouted “Nipples” and did the most pathetic girly giggle of my life at the tv and RLF looks at me like I’ve got two heads and now won’t pour me another drink …

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ruby1080

VIP Member
They said they noted that I wanted that cover and will be in touch when they have it 🤣 to me
Think Georgia’s probably getting a bit pissed off by now.

1669204513451.jpeg

Oh god, what if there are different covers of him and I have to clarify that I want “the one where he’s biting his jumper and eyefucking the whole world”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

jumpmoon

VIP Member
I’ve just asked for “the Jack Grealish cover” so far and they’ve said they don’t know what covers they’ll get and will contact me when it comes in.

I’m gonna leave it until then before I go in with a more specific request, don’t want them thinking I already know what the covers look like, they’ll think I’m obsessed or something.
I wrote plz can I have the fuckin Handsome Devil issue 😭 😭 I assume they know what I'm talking about given that he IS the handsome devil out of all beelzebub, lufifer, astaroth, asmodeus, iblis, shaytan, belphegor etc etc.

Ting Tings - that's not my name.mp3
IMG_1797.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Just dropping by to say I love you all and am happy to see anyone, old or new, sharing content or gossip or just whatever's going on in their lives.

Love this little community and sometimes it's busy and sometimes it's quiet but I'm always checking in anyway to see how you all are and what you're up to.

❤❤❤

• Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
they had the Jack Grealish “lookalike” (if ur one drink away from blacking out possibly) on Heart radio this morning. I was cringing quite a fair bit, Amanda Holden was like OH U REALLY DO.

please, Amanda. don’t encourage it
What’s the point of putting a Jack Grealish lookalike on the radio?

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Want to join in the group snuggle too pls

I picture it like this pile of piggies I saw at a farm a couple of months ago

20220918_113926.jpg

• Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
They’re having the best day ever. We’re providing a public service.

“We’re aware of a few different covers” 🤣 Same bab, we’re losing our minds over them.

• Haha

333149O

VIP Member
I still love it here, there was somewhat of a shift a little bit ago but I do miss the shit posting and not being too wary about what you say. I forget sometimes we are on the world wide WEB and I think I forgot that a little too much a while ago.

but genuinely do love ya all. overwhelmed with content sometimes and don’t really care for wag content or speculations a lot of the time I’m just here to be delusional ygm 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15