Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack Grealish legs insta have put together a montage to freak me by another level. I have no words! The only thing missing is the jumper in teeth picture. Other than that itโ€™s perfect. How can anyone not love him??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Iโ€™ve sent the email. had a little laugh to myself at them getting all the requests from us in the same day.

still on a bit of a comedown tbh but ๐ŸฅบโœŒ๐Ÿผ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Iโ€™ve sent the email. had a little laugh to myself at them getting all the requests from us in the same day.

still on a bit of a comedown tbh but ๐ŸฅบโœŒ๐Ÿผ
RLF just asked me what magazine it was and if it was โ€˜thirsty witches magazineโ€™
He is a very rude man

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iโ€™m amazed that multiple people here are open enough with their lovers to declare the existence of this part of the internet like it blows my mind but I think Iโ€™m shady by nature I like havin secrets

wow Iโ€™m a walking green flag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Iโ€™m amazed that multiple people here are open enough with their lovers to declare the existence of this part of the internet like it blows my mind but I think Iโ€™m shady by nature I like havin secrets

wow Iโ€™m a walking green flag
Are you a Scorpio?

My RLF mostly rolls his eyes at what I tell him, but he's grown accustomed to calling Jack a golden retriever, so I think a seed has been planted in him as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.