Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m amazed that multiple people here are open enough with their lovers to declare the existence of this part of the internet like it blows my mind but I think I’m shady by nature I like havin secrets

wow I’m a walking green flag
I left this open once on my iPad and he went on to use it and he asked me what it was. And also the other week my three year old managed to open my photo album on it and RLF asked me why I have about 20 pics of John stones 😂😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am a jealous cow today. I just want to know what those shoulders smell and taste like. Is that so much to ask??

Reactions: 6
its cos he's holding up the hopes of the nation
You are gonna get me fired for making me literally laugh out loud! 🤣🤣🤣

do any of you guys (those who leave work between like 5-6pm) say 'goodnight' when you leave work for the night? i find it so curious when people do. i can't bring myself to say it back i just say bye
I guess I do sometimes, but it's usually only because people walk down the hall to my office in the back of the building to say good night or good bye. I'm usually the only one back here and I stay 1-2 hours later than everyone, but also I'm a three-way hybrid 😏 (home + 2 work locations) so they're really just checking to see if I'm here so they will know if they need to lock the inside door (there are two sets of doors) when they leave at 5pm.

It's kinda creepy when I leave now in the dark and I'm the only one here.

PXL_20221027_231715910.jpg

And it probably doesn't feel weird since I don't tell anyone else "good night" regularly except my dog and I tell him "night-night" because he's a baby. 🥺

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The game is up lads
loooole when the handsome devil portfolio first dropped and I suddenly had a lobotomy he was so fed up with me 😂 I just about managed to get to Tesco car park after about 5 hours cos I kept refreshing my phone and he stood there exasperated and said “I DO EXIST YOU KNOW” the poor man

• Haha
Reactions: 7
RLF just saw this fuckin picture cos he’s sat next to me on the sofa ah bloody hell im not explaining this 😂🤣😂🤣
Do you think he’s been curious enough to visit us? Does he know it’s called tattle or does he really think it’s called Juicy?

Hi Mr @jumpmoon 👋 (that’s not a JG 👋 jumpy, I’m not after your man)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Do you think he’s been curious enough to visit us? Does he know it’s called tattle or does he really think it’s called Juicy?

Hi Mr @jumpmoon 👋 (that’s not a JG 👋 jumpy, I’m not after your man)
i tried to do a voice note interview for yis but I deleted it twice and he’s not doing take 3 cos he’s on the phone to John Lewis

1) NO he said ‘that’s your business’ which I respect, thank god
2) He knows it’s called tattle ‘because you’re always bloody on it so much’. Tattlers are called juicies because they are always ‘juicin’ over Jack (which I think is a foul description).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
i tried to do a voice note interview for yis but I deleted it twice and he’s not doing take 3

1) NO he said ‘that’s your business’ which I respect, thank god
2) He knows it’s called tattle ‘because you’re always bloody on it so much’. Tattlers are called juicies because they are always ‘juicin’ over Jack (which I think is a foul description).
I like him, knows his place.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Jack Grealish #91 handsome worm

Jack Grealish #91 we’ve had the worm but where’s the fuckin snail?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jack Grealish #91 please stop releasing content I need to remember my husband exists

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jack Grealish #91 break up with your overworked PR manager, I’m bored

sorry that’s horrible lol but true

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.