Jack Grealish #88 U OK hun? Inbox me xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have sent trent away to sgp and told him to be nice to the loud one from birmingham ❤ i expect them to be on birthday shoutout basis’ by the end of this tourney pls can they be friends i’m past begging now

have also just met a woman who fancies jack grealish show urself which one of you is it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Serious gelmet Bae
Why does this bloke (let alone one with hairdo that looks like it would make a hollow sound if you knocked on it) shoving headphones in his earoles do it for me I will never know. Got me watchin like mmm stick em in LOL 😭😭😭

NOTHING SPECIAL and he picks Madders and Hendo as the top 2! Who is he??
Lad’s on crack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So no more witnesses in the Mendy case, pep and Faye reddish today, and that’s the end.
Legal part tomorrow, and then I believe they go out to teach a verdict.
Could still take ages from this point.

( I’ve done jury service,it’s long and boring)

At least he wasn’t called as a witness, that’s something I suppose!

Reactions: 7
So no more witnesses in the Mendy case, pep and Faye reddish today, and that’s the end.
Legal part tomorrow, and then I believe they go out to teach a verdict.
Could still take ages from this point.

( I’ve done jury service,it’s long and boring)

At least he wasn’t called as a witness, that’s something I suppose!
Faye Reddish was one of the women there at JG's post Euros holiday wasn't she?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.