Jack Grealish #88 U OK hun? Inbox me xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to wean myself off this thread and that little (large) ball bag that is JG but keep being drawn back. I saw the video of him with the little boy with Cerebral Palsy, Finley and that just broke all resolve. Plus I think my ovaries may have burst 😩
It did that to me too how can you not love him he’s got a heart of gold.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It did that to me too how can you not love him he’s got a heart of gold.
Absolutely. I’m not denying he’s a head but he’s a well intentioned one. I now think he needs someone to keep him on the straight and narrow and show him the error of his ways. And it’s probably me 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely. I’m not denying he’s a head but he’s a well intentioned one. I now think he needs someone to keep him on the straight and narrow and show him the error of his ways. And it’s probably me 🤷🏼‍♀️
“and it’s probably me 🤷🏼‍♀️” proper made me giggle. he’s waiting for ya to sort him out
96AD0D86-396A-43BC-81D6-D0FC6852C447.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
nah that’s so embarassing imagine chatting tit abt someone when you’ve got like 2 goals all season what a muppet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
course he doesn’t give a shite mate just saying it was a classless bleep move when hes had a poor season aswell

Reactions: 3
To be fair, the whole conversation was him and Bernardo ripping into each other, with a little dig at Mahrez on top. If it had all just been City teammate banter then it would have been a minor amusing incident, they were obviously joking and not taking it seriously.

I don't think he thought about Almiron at all. He was drunk and looking for a comparison to make Bernardo laugh and he said the first person he could think of. Almiron wasn't the intended butt of the joke, he just got caught in the crossfire.

It was a stupid thing to say and a classic example of drinking too much and running his mouth off which I suspect is a common Jack problem.

I like to think he'd have apologised privately to Almiron once he sobered up and realised that his teammate banter had spilled over into insulting someone who isn't part of that group and so can't be expected to understand and accept that dynamic. But of course we don't know if he did anything at all about it.

Standard minor head move that really shouldn't be a constant topic of conversation 6 months later.

Reactions: 9
To be fair, the whole conversation was him and Bernardo ripping into each other, with a little dig at Mahrez on top. If it had all just been City teammate banter then it would have been a minor amusing incident, they were obviously joking and not taking it seriously.

I don't think he thought about Almiron at all. He was drunk and looking for a comparison to make Bernardo laugh and he said the first person he could think of. Almiron wasn't the intended butt of the joke, he just got caught in the crossfire.

It was a stupid thing to say and a classic example of drinking too much and running his mouth off which I suspect is a common Jack problem.

I like to think he'd have apologised privately to Almiron once he sobered up and realised that his teammate banter had spilled over into insulting someone who isn't part of that group and so can't be expected to understand and accept that dynamic. But of course we don't know if he did anything at all about it.

Standard minor head move that really shouldn't be a constant topic of conversation 6 months later.
He shouldn't dish it out if he can't take the fall out (which I am certain he can). He probably thinks it is funny it is still being referenced now.

Reactions: 3
He shouldn't dish it out if he can't take the fall out (which I am certain he can). He probably think it is funny it is still being referenced now.
Oh absolutely, agreed. If he was complaining about the backlash I'd have very little sympathy.

I just find it boring to see his name trending all the time for this reason. Although of course there are worse possible reasons.

And I have the tiniest amount of second-hand cringe from the terrible things I've said under the influence before.

Reactions: 5
I’m 100% like him when I’ve had a drink I chat so much tit it’s actually ridic. top tit talker me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sometimes (most of the time) I sit here and chat tit all day, completely sober, and having scored a lot fewer goals than Bae. tit talk happens.

I doubt he’s arsed, and I also think you could put them in a room together for 5 min and they’d end up as brothers.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
it’s so funny hahahahahah surprised there’s not some mad anal fic going round about them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.