Jack Grealish #88 U OK hun? Inbox me xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine him in like a fist fight where they like tackle eachother and end up on the floor scrapping HAHAH tbink id have to evacuate with the ick.

nah have use seen them things on tiktok with the voice filter i beg one of use with a funky accent read stn in the deep voice one

I had the slightest ick yesterday, think it was the fact he went to London and wore that outfit. Not sure why any of that offended me but here’s hoping some England Bae will sort the ick out.

ED480D88-015B-400D-AF89-7E6E1A7CA730.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had the slightest ick yesterday, think it was the fact he went to London and wore that outfit. Not sure why any of that offended me but here’s hoping some England Bae will sort the ick out.

View attachment 1729475
Jeez just look at him 🥵

I've seen two plumber vans on my walk this morning and couldn't help but smirk. My own writing has ruined me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else getting this ad, shall I send it to Jack for his beard?

Screenshot_20221114-075310_Chrome.jpg

Jeez just look at him 🥵

I've seen two plumber vans on my walk this morning and couldn't help but smirk. My own writing has ruined me.
Can you link this one please x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
really gonna miss those england kits 😔
Me too!

I'm a nostalgic old fool at the best of times but as well as them having nice memories they were so fit.

Let's hope they go the extra mile this time around and we will grow to love this year's monstrosity.

I'm so excited/nervous!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.