Jack Grealish #88 U OK hun? Inbox me xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You got me, I am Paul the Octopus 🐙

Snail is never coming back, football gets lost on its way home at the quarter finals
Here's hoping you've lost your mystical powers and these predictions - most importantly regarding the snail are wrong

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg I've managed to convince a friend (totally none football loving) to come to a game with me next year 🙌 it will be worth paying £35 to join the match day cityzen club to get tickets 💙💙 I'm so Happy

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love the long drawstrings 🥵

Broskis I’m on the verge of agreeing to a kitten, talk me down 🐱
Bab you have come to the wrong place.

Do it. It will be the best thing you have ever done. It will be less work than the hammy I promise!

More details pleased. Have you told the kids yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I FULLY SUPPORT THIS PROPOSAL

Boy/girl? Colour? How old?
It’s a hypothetical kitten at the moment but I’d prefer a girl, don’t need another male pissing all over my house.
Bab you have come to the wrong place.

Do it. It will be the best thing you have ever done. It will be less work than the hammy I promise!

More details pleased. Have you told the kids yet?
They don’t know yet. They’re still upset about the hamster and definitely don’t want another one Ruck had a dream last night that he was still alive and was crying this morning 😢

They want a cat or dog but I’ve told them up to now we can’t until we move because on days when I’m in the office I’ll be out the house too long (will be closer to family when we move so not an issue), but now I’m wfh until May and I’m like 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.