Jack Grealish #88 U OK hun? Inbox me xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a hypothetical kitten at the moment but I’d prefer a girl, don’t need another male pissing all over my house.

They don’t know yet. They’re still upset about the hamster and definitely don’t want another one Ruck had a dream last night that he was still alive and was crying this morning 😢

They want a cat or dog but I’ve told them up to now we can’t until we move because on days when I’m in the office I’ll be out the house too long (will be closer to family when we move so not an issue), but now I’m wfh until May and I’m like 🤔
Cats are fairly self sufficient too. My friend has a boy maine coon and he is the sweetest (huge) baby. Hasn't pissed in the house once, other than in the litter tray.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s a hypothetical kitten at the moment but I’d prefer a girl, don’t need another male pissing all over my house.

They don’t know yet. They’re still upset about the hamster and definitely don’t want another one Ruck had a dream last night that he was still alive and was crying this morning 😢

They want a cat or dog but I’ve told them up to now we can’t until we move because on days when I’m in the office I’ll be out the house too long (will be closer to family when we move so not an issue), but now I’m wfh until May and I’m like 🤔
Baby girl 🥺 pls look at Cats Protection or a rescue centre, there will be so many kits in need of a home. Also we love black cats the most.

They are so low maintenance, will be absolutely fine sleeping all day when you are back at work

• Heart
Reactions: 9

If you're going to be WFH now is definitely time to take the plunge.

I would recommend a boy as I have had 18 cats in my life time and never had a friendly girl.

I didn't know you were moving broski, how you feeling about this? Hope not too stressful.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@ruby1080 my girl cat is the softest lil tit ever but like @cobette said, I think boy cats are more loving by default. I have never had a boy tho, 6 girls throughout my life and only one was a raging psycho :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've had 4 girls and 2 boys, one girl could be a bit of a madam but she was a tortie so it comes with the territory.

If you baby them enough they will want all the snugs you have to offer

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Also @ruby1080 kitty is likely to come fully trained already. My boys came straight from their mummy once they were old enough and they've never had an accident.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If you're going to be WFH now is definitely time to take the plunge.

I would recommend a boy as I have had 18 cats in my life time and never had a friendly girl.

I didn't know you were moving broski, how you feeling about this? Hope not too stressful.
I’m not moving yet, it’s a long and convoluted story that would out me to anyone who knows me even more than I do here on a daily basis 🤣 Am not looking forward to the stress of it though.

My 1st cat was a girl and she was the sweetest thing ever, which is probably why I say I want another. It doesn’t really matter I suppose.

Also @ruby1080 kitty is likely to come fully trained already. My boys came straight from their mummy once they were old enough and they've never had an accident.
My 1st cat got knocked up before we got chance to do anything about it (she was a little stray farm kitty who just turned up and moved in so we didn’t even know how old she was), and gave birth in my bedroom, where I kept all the kittens until they moved out. They were adorable until they could climb out the box 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m not moving yet, it’s a long and convoluted story that would out me to anyone who knows me even more than I do here on a daily basis 🤣 Am not looking forward to the stress of it though.

My 1st cat was a girl and she was the sweetest thing ever, which is probably why I say I want another. It doesn’t really matter I suppose.

My 1st cat got knocked up before we got chance to do anything about it (she was a little stray farm kitty who just turned up and moved in so we didn’t even know how old she was), and gave birth in my bedroom, where I kept all the kittens until they moved out. They were adorable until they could climb out the box 🤣
Another plus of a boy cat, you do not have to worry about them getting knocked up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Another plus of a boy cat, you do not have to worry about them getting knocked up.
Girls can be spayed from an early age though, I think it's recommended to do it when they're a couple of months old. So could have it done before she even comes home.

Don't mind us Rubae, just planning your first set of jabs and worming tab

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Girls can be spayed from an early age though, I think it's recommended to do it when they're a couple of months old. So could have it done before she even comes home.
Balls are easier to chop too.

When our pup was spayed, she wore a baby vest to stop her from messing with it 🥺

• Heart
I hope Skye likes cats. It’ll be awkward if I have to get him to give up his dog when we move in together. I bet she’s the kind of dog that would cradle a cat in her arms like a baby.

1668175756978.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Another cat lady here. Mine is a very sweet boy, loves his cuddles, sits by me all day while I’m working and on my lap in the evening. He has never peed in the house, would go outside rather than use his tray. Now he is the worlds neediest pussy he does used his tray rather than go out. Definitely get one as they are just far too cute.

• Heart
Another cat lady here. Mine is a very sweet boy, loves his cuddles, sits by me all day while I’m working and on my lap in the evening. He has never peed in the house, would go outside rather than use his tray. Now he is the worlds neediest pussy he does used his tray rather than go out. Definitely get one as they are just far too cute.
I thought it was you with the needy pussy but didn't want to tag you in case I got the wrong person

• Haha
how old is your boy?
my girl is definitely getting more needy with age. still goes outside to do her business but is sleeping loooooads these days, then bolts to the back door like she's almost left it too long lol. think I may need to get her a tray soon.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.