Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

333149O

VIP Member
I’m so sulky, had a filling and a clean & scrape today and also got my period and also the love of my life came into the office today and he’s taken. when will god give me what I want @ friar Grealish
209E1407-4053-4DBA-9248-19812361300A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11

333149O

VIP Member
Absolutely. I’m not denying he’s a dickhead but he’s a well intentioned one. I now think he needs someone to keep him on the straight and narrow and show him the error of his ways. And it’s probably me 🤷🏼‍♀️
“and it’s probably me 🤷🏼‍♀️” proper made me giggle. he’s waiting for ya to sort him out
96AD0D86-396A-43BC-81D6-D0FC6852C447.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Sarararah

VIP Member
It's Monday, I would imagine there needs to be a stint at SGP to do their in-house admin and fitness stuff, I'd imagine they'd want to check all players fitness thoroughly in their own settings before they fly. But no idea in reality how it's working.

Imagine how much that Emily is going to be reminding them about their passports! Literally no time to go back for it jack!

• Heart
  • Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
Father Bae is praying for his filthy little identical fuckboy twin’s inclusion in the England squad 🙏📿

1668072875077.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Gizmo24

VIP Member
First Christmas in your new home 🥺🎄

How do you feel now you're properly in?
All settled, and as you all guessed, with all my stuff in there its my cosy little space. Was meaning to get on the JS thread to say thanks to you all for the wise words ❤❤

• Heart

Jen667

VIP Member
I just went for a blood test (Does anyone else have to get pricked multiple times to find their veins… my arms well hurt now)

Anyway I’m waiting to go in and this like GORGEOUS man walks out having got his blood test done and it got me thinking what abe would be like getting a blood test, I bet he’s scared of needles and has to look away but grits his teeth and don’t let anyone see he’s upset… then needs an hour alone at home to have cuddles with the dog.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he just had a blood test here…
View attachment 1721838

Also is it weird that at random times I find myself wondering what he would be like with the most mundane things… like he seems like the type that walks up stairs two at a time and has to have the volume on an even number.

Also @rosierose91 congrats on the strip tease. I’m happy for you. Holding back tears, but happy for you.
Bet he tries to have a conversation with you through the lav door when he's having a shit

• Haha

JoJoS

Trying to wean myself off this thread and that little (large) ball bag that is JG but keep being drawn back. I saw the video of him with the little boy with Cerebral Palsy, Finley and that just broke all resolve. Plus I think my ovaries may have burst 😩

• Heart

guccijumper

i love chrimbo so much i’m buzzin would reccomend the navideños markets in seville x

re christmas tree im not allowed to decorate it because when i was a really moody year 8 i put my sisters dead hamster on the tree and got grounded for a year

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart

Gattle09

VIP Member
I had the slightest ick yesterday, think it was the fact he went to London and wore that outfit. Not sure why any of that offended me but here’s hoping some England Bae will sort the ick out.

ED480D88-015B-400D-AF89-7E6E1A7CA730.jpeg

• Heart

guccijumper

i was not alive for the 2002 world cup 😨😨

went in tessuti the other day and saw the 🐐 goat irl and i tried it on and pretended it was his and did a catwalk n then the worker came over an like tried to sell it to me and asked for my size n i was like ah me mums callin me gott to go

• Haha
  • Wow