Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cornflower

VIP Member
god imagine seeing him irl titties jiggling and abs flexing as he jogs across the pitch. has he been told to strip off more so people forget he’s a little shit? 🙏 one step closer from prude to NUDE
D51B3219-F743-4E30-A7C3-99BDAF1AD82B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12

scared123

I actually can’t cope with the content already. He is just too adorable. His hugs look the BEST. I want him to hang off the back of me 😩

• Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Nah no way did he take his gum out of his mouth, scrunch it in his paw and then toss it on the pitch… little bug 🐜 🪲🦟
B62FEB5D-7600-4478-B889-8C6896CF1EBB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow

333149O

VIP Member
is anyone out on the lash tonight? are we going on a tattle lash if england win the world cup?
that would be so amazing. perfect time to meet up and go on a mad one hahaha. up the tattlers

but I’m having a nice grandma-esque night in (as always) n watching Strictly. put my Christmas bedding on before and feeling cosy ❤🥺

5AD5C1C9-5BA1-4641-ADC5-27260165F12A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221110-145157.png

John Bones is RIGHT THERE, SO OBVIOUS, cannot believe he got left out of the World Pup 🦴🦴🦴😠

And why are Kane and Raz so sad? I think Kyle and Reece are my fav art after Mr. Growl-leash.

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Sky just showed a trailer for Rob and Romesh with the England squad on Wednesday at 9pm. Looks like it will involve pretty much all of them.

• Heart

jumpmoon

VIP Member
does anyone have any like cool chrimbo traditions where they’re from? am i allowed to ask this? i’m scared of being cancelled
I walk around the estate and bitch about peoples lights 😂😂😂 people also jump in the fucking sea but you won’t catch me doing that no way Jose. I make my husband watch the Latin mass at midnight every year which he absolutely hates so that’s a nice tradition keeping it v religious at casa jumpy. We always say we will go to actual mass as a family but end up getting too drunk/fat/tired to actually do it. I tried to get in touch with religion a couple of years ago in an effort to sort my life out, so I went by myself to church in the run up but I didn’t know any of the hymns (one was called ‘Mary blessèd teenage mother’?!) so that was awkward.

• Heart

jumpmoon

VIP Member
today’s soundtrack (bet hozier would do an absolute number on you between the sheets)
1667989798866.jpeg

Disclaimer for God: I’m sorry big guy, but you also created this so what do you expect (p.s. why are you reading the Jack Grealish thread?! I thought the Mail Online interns were bad, we don’t need you keeping tabs on us as well).

1667990009398.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Bab you've just admitted you didn't even bother with a tree last year. Do you even have lights?
Oh gosh are we talking about tree lights, not normal lights? I've just taken a photo of my big light for identification purposes

20221107_213217.jpg

Can confirm I do have some lights for my tree that doesn't get put up...no idea what colour they are

• Haha