Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jumpmoon

VIP Member
These are too flippin cute (geddit?)
Gonna send them out as my Chrimbo cards this year.

Even though I've been there twice the Isle of Wight never feels like a real place that exists to me?!?! I have a friend who was born there and I'm like how?!? I can't remember anything that was on there apart from I ate sausages and mayonnaise for breakfast every day. It's like one of those glitch in the matrix tiktoks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Goodness I love you mad lot. Nowhere else could you spill your perfectly sane (others might say otherwise) inner musings and outer ramblings and just be accepted wholeheartedly. Dreamboats the lot of you.

@rosierose91 glad that you recovered enough to share, sorry you didnt get a sniff. I would love to see the footage of this.

• Heart
  • Haha

Gattle09

VIP Member
It’s the day I’ve been dreading, storage full on my phone so I’m going to have to delete photos. Do I delete all the Bae pictures seeing as I’m middle aged and need to get a grip or delete the ‘movies’ my kids have made that last 10 mins a time?

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
I just woke up after having the gnarliest tattle dream 🙃

We were all staying in this big house and all wanted something different to eat for dinner. So we went to the supermarket and I got lost and had to walk back on my own… then by the time I returned you were all filming a Tiktok of what you were having for dinner??

Everyone was in this really long kitchen in a queue ready for their turn at the camera to say what they were having but none of the food looked right??

Someone was having sausages but kept calling them bangers and kept shouting banger??

And someone was just having plain rice but when they put it on their plate it looked like lego??

Then when the tiktok was done I saw @ruby1080 making mash potato in a really big cardboard box… but it wasn’t potato’s it was like smash in the shape of potato’s and then @Violetroselily came over with an electric potato ricer and started to mash the smash that was in this big cardboard box? But the wisk end bit kept falling off so I tried to help but she kept telling me to stand still so I did. And then all of a sudden ruby said ‘it’s time’ and @jumpmoon appeared out of nowhere and threw a zippo lighter into the cardboard box and there was smoke and then it all cleared at once and left on the side was a bowl of mash and then I woke up.

View attachment 1724222View attachment 1724223
What I’m most surprised about is that I was one of the people cooking 🤣

Broskis I’m so ill, send Calpol Bae 😷

• Heart
  • Sad

333149O

VIP Member
omg just remembered it’s the squad announcement in like 15 mins

627953E6-17CC-4373-A19F-9432E6FB160F.jpeg

give the people what they want garage

• Haha
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I have bought a front row ticket for the England v Ukraine game in March, this doesn't give quite the same energy as getting Row A tickets for Mcfly in 2005.

• Heart
  • Haha