Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarararah

VIP Member
I am not ok.

I want to do naughty things to father jack.

We once had a hot vicar, he rode a motorbike and all the school mums fancied him. His wife was very smug. They emigrated abroad to do peace mission work.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

leapfrog

VIP Member
Hi all, hope your all good and enjoying your weekend.
Twitters a funny old place, fans claiming city lost because jack didn’t play, I’m sure they are usually being nasty and quoting the 100 million price tag, their a fickle old bunch over there.
I’m so looking forward to the World Cup, got the first week off work, so can enjoy any content we get.
Going to a concert on the Tuesday,( won’t say who, the young ones probably won’t know who it is 😂) but will pretty much just have a week of watching football, bliss😃

• Heart
Reactions: 10

cornflower

VIP Member
are u Madonna 😂😂
Have a good old snee🧎🏻♀to Sound of Music this festive season that’ll sort you out.
Catholic men are my undoing I swear ta gaaad.
today’s soundtrack (bet hozier would do an absolute number on you between the sheets)

• Haha
  • Heart

jumpmoon

VIP Member
Will you be getting the gnome for the allotment or is that against the rules?
SOMEONES been stealin all my gnomes!! I had two massive ones made of concrete on there and one has gone missing 😧 the THIEF would of had to have dragged him out tho lol and he might also be inside a giant molehill that I haven’t investigated yet. I’m scared to put anymore on there so there are just gnomes dotted around my flat 😂

gnome/allotment chat tax (he’s got a muddy bum)

jack-grealish.jpg

Jack helping me look for my missing gnomes:

1667943229788.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

cornflower

VIP Member
if any awards are for people plz don't include me bc i don't want to end my year with 'biggest perv 2022' or something, it's a bad omen

• Haha

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Collage_2022-11-09_19_30_47.jpg

My drink of choice to accompany the match tonight 🙌 having already drank 2 cans it's safe to say I like it

• Heart