Jack Grealish #88 U OK hun? Inbox me xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I strangely like this outfit. Cardigan makes him look soft. The vest is exposing collarbones that are sexy. And his face is just beautiful.
Agree, love a man in a cardigan ❤ hope he wasn't too chilly.

Very 2018 NME vibes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
He doesn’t waste any time does he, he’s in London 😂
Bet poor old Sasha is packing for him at home while he’s on the pull for hook ups 🤮
( she might be with him, I made that bit up 😃)
kid listen to urself 🤣 grown woman u
341923D7-E8BF-4286-85BF-1A42BAA9D6BF.jpeg

also why is it only about jack and sasha there are other wags in the world

please don’t read the s*n ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
back in his wife beater apparently in the middle of nowhere

This is soooo fit. He’s giving intense HoliBae vibes, is he confused? I love it (apart from the baggy jeans, but then I’d also probably moan if they were skinny jeans, he should just take them off really).

• Heart
Reactions: 3
back in his wife beater apparently in the middle of nowhere

No the universe is LAUGHING AT ME. I never go anywhere near Piccadilly Circus because tourists/crowds etc and I was forced out there yday and he was - yet again - DOWN THE ROAD?! And looking like that 😍 I am done 😤 this is so unfair

His Gucci cardigans are really a vibe 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't approve of those jeans in winter, that colour is for summer.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's 33 degrees in Doha, will nesh lad still be taking his Gucci Ambassador cardigans. Love to know what bits he puts in his suitcase after Declan Rice said JG takes 40 packs of biscuits to England camp.He was in London last night could feel his aura🤣✌🤟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
helloooo I ~hastily~ flounced out of FPL a couple of weeks back!! I was heading to relegation zone and was only using it to express love or hatred for jacky via my team name 🥲 so left it to the grown ups

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
no I really love this outfit n his hair. n his face and especially the cardigan. he looks so fit, love him (not starting a height thing but he looks kinda tall too)

4AB94A40-A0A7-4678-826A-95B0096C6531.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
no I really love this outfit n his hair. n his face and especially the cardigan. he looks so fit, love him (not starting a height thing but he looks kinda tall too)

View attachment 1727195
I love the outfit but it's just not in keeping with the season, and I'm all about that.

The hair is a little golden arches.

This is me trying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.