Jack Grealish #88 U OK hun? Inbox me xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no I really love this outfit n his hair. n his face and especially the cardigan. he looks so fit, love him (not starting a height thing but he looks kinda tall too)

View attachment 1727195
I only wish the quality was better so I could zoom in on the chest hair situation

RLF has only just discovered the notes app. I asked what he's been doing all this time.. sending emails to himself 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I love the outfit but it's just not in keeping with the season, and I'm all about that.

The hair is a little golden arches.

This is me trying.
Yes I agree about it being very unseasonal most lads have packed away their wife beaters until next year but I think he is still embracing summer until he gets back from Quatar

how would you feel if he dropped some impressive nudes tho
I’d be bloody delighted and believe if GR gets herself out to Quatar we might get some. That heats got to be our best chance

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok theories on the gay premier league couple the sun reckon will come out?

I'd just love to get to a place where the men can be as safe and comfortable with their sexuality as the women are.

It just needs the first one to be brave enough, but who'd want to be the first knowing how vile so called supporters can be?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I'd just love to get to a place where the men can be as safe and comfortable with their sexuality as the women are.

It just needs the first one to be brave enough, but who'd want to be the first knowing how vile so called supporters can be?
everyone saying it’s reece james and mason mount but i can’t see it man… absolutely NO idea who it could be.

except jack grealish and ben chilwell.

I reckon they've been reading on here and got confused with the JS and JG fan fics.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you reckon he just chucks his socks out after wandering about in them and making the soles all black? RR jnr does this and it annoys me. I currently have 3 pairs soaking but they will never again be bright white I would probably let Jack away with it though
100% he does. (Ruben is the one who starches and irons his socks. Probably.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
i’ve recently become an amazing artist and someone’s intoruced me to chrystals am i now jumpy moon in scouse land

i will sell naked jg pics for a fiver

also tryna eat my food and some girl will not for the life of her stop telling me about how she once worked in a burrito shop HELP it is every single thing we do like i’ll wash my paintbrush and she’ll say oh i used to wash the plates in burrito bar

soz insert sexy jg pic here i’ll do it in a min i’ve made so friends and got told i’m a top painter

• Heart
i’ve recently become an amazing artist and someone’s intoruced me to chrystals am i now jumpy moon in scouse land

i will sell naked jg pics for a fiver

also tryna eat my food and some girl will not for the life of her stop telling me about how she once worked in a burrito shop HELP it is every single thing we do like i’ll wash my paintbrush and she’ll say oh i used to wash the plates in burrito bar

soz insert sexy jg pic here i’ll do it in a min i’ve made so friends and got told i’m a top painter
Are you doing life drawings? Does he have a willy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Trying to wean myself off this thread and that little (large) ball bag that is JG but keep being drawn back. I saw the video of him with the little boy with Cerebral Palsy, Finley and that just broke all resolve. Plus I think my ovaries may have burst 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Trying to wean myself off this thread and that little (large) ball bag that is JG but keep being drawn back. I saw the video of him with the little boy with Cerebral Palsy, Finley and that just broke all resolve. Plus I think my ovaries may have burst 😩
ay no way it’s jojo siwa can i have a bow pls kid

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.